E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > MRS Moduel Errors

08-22-2011, 12:54 AM   #1
pcamera123
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F32

MRS Moduel Errors

Ok guys here's the deal i have been doing some troubleshooting on my car i am getting 4 errors hard coded there all for the mrs module

i have tried everything i replaced my battery a few weeks ago its an aftermarket battery i have changed the ah rating in the cas to match the car Ive even deleted the vo that has the 90ah rated battery think the string is -b090 to -b080 i have recoded the airbag module i have registered the battery to the car through tool32 and through DIS im really confused as to what i need done Ive tried everything ive even processed the entire car to get ride of this still nothing oh BTW i have a CIC retrofit (i know that shouldn't matter but though i would let yall know ) really the only thing i haven't done is go through progman and do the battery retrofit to aftermarket but in a way i did through ncs any help is gratefully appreciated

Thank you
Phil
Appreciate 0