Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > E92 Wheel style 187/ UK Colour Combination examples

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

10-16-2006, 05:27 AM   #1
mhaw2001
Private
Rep
Drives: 06 323i Premium

Garage List
2006 323i Sedan  [0.00]
E92 Wheel style 187/ UK Colour Combination examples

Anyone know where to get a hold of these rims? They aren't available in Canada for the E92 but they are shown in the UK spec E92 brochure and I want a set for my E90. Are they available in the US market? They are featured in the "Sporty" colour combination example page on an Arctic car with Black interior- same combo as my E90. Looks fabulous!

The "Elegant" color combination of Montego Blue with Camel Nappa is also to die for- but again, Camel is not available in Canada. Nor is the high-beam assistant or the strip of ambient lighting on the door trim.

2006 E90 323i :: Arctic / Black / Titanium Trim /

Premium Pkg / Step / Mods:: Sirius / Chrome Kidneys & Tailpipes / Rear Foglight switch / Euro Amber Taillights / E92-style Radio knobs // Soon: Euro Headlights
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2006, 05:50 AM   #2
THE JEDI
Major
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 2.5i

Man I aint feeling them wheels.....Looks like a monster to clean....but if thats what ya like...go for it.
Appreciate 0