E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Just Bought an H3T

12-14-2011, 11:22 PM   #89
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPSGOD View Post
Ironic that the 2 most hated cars on this forum are the Hummer & the Prius, for exactly the opposite reasons..
Finally some words of sense in this thread.

OP that was the most overdue picture in any thread, in any forum, in any type of internet in the universe. Enjoy it for another 2 years and more!
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 08:21 AM   #90
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPSGOD View Post
Ironic that the 2 most hated cars on this forum are the Hummer & the Prius, for exactly the opposite reasons..
Uhh, along with anything that compares favorably to BMWs....
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 08:44 AM   #91
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
The planet thanks you.
You drive a high performance, gas-guzzling sports car and yet you single out this guy. Wow. Maybe you should look in the mirror?
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 12:28 PM   #92
flyinb501
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce View Post
Correct, but they also contribute a significant amount of Methane to the atmosphere. I just love coming across the green, hippie, prius, vegetarian type and pointing out how cows have such a poor impact on the environment and that they should do nature a favor and eat as much meat as possible! That is immediately followed with how damaging the process of refining prius's battery packs are. Usually at that point they run out of propaganda to spew out as arguments. I love nature, it is a part of us, and we are one with it, but I love smoking tires and burning fuel in a fury of compressed air even more!
I like your style! These environmentalist idiots have and continue to stifle our economy. I think people are starting to realize that we can have cheap energy AND a clean environment.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 10:42 PM   #93
Slow_335i
Daily Driven!
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335I  [7.02]
Congrats, I like those!

you should get the bed cover that's like this one!

12-16-2011, 05:00 AM   #94
ENINTY
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fanatic View Post
Finally some words of sense in this thread.

OP that was the most overdue picture in any thread, in any forum, in any type of internet in the universe. Enjoy it for another 2 years and more!
Well I got so much hate from my BMW Brethren when I first posted in 2009 I figured what was the point. Besides it looks like any other stock H3T you can Goole a picture of.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2011, 05:18 AM   #95
ENINTY
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinb501 View Post
I like your style! These environmentalist idiots have and continue to stifle our economy. I think people are starting to realize that we can have cheap energy AND a clean environment.
This will be my last enviromental-related comment...

What I find funny about "environmentalists" is they are usually young or rich, or both, which means they are far more "wired" than my generation (who grew up listening music on vinyl LP records and driving 4-cylinder Pintos), which means they consume a shitload of electricity by living on the Net, watching TV, charging ipod, cell phone, ipad, blah, blah, blah (dare I say Nissan Lief) batteries. But they are the first to take one vehicle brand, the Hummer, and get all fucked about how it is killing the Earth and have the Obama Administration kill it off, just so they can feel good about themselves while they drive around in their hybrid, park it at the airport, and fly to Aspen to go skiing.

When an environmentalist finally comes up to me and tells me they live naked in a cave (or wear the skins of animals that died naturally) and they shit in their garden where they grow their own food, maybe I’ll start listening…
Appreciate 0