E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Logic 7 issue - please help me

05-18-2016, 09:44 PM   #1
BlindWolf187
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi 6MT

Question Logic 7 issue - please help me

Hey guys,
I started a thread in the audio subforum, but I'm having a weird issue and am hoping for a little more traffic in case one of you has seen something like this, because the problem just got a whole lot worse...

When I start my car after it has been sitting for a long time, the audio I was playing last starts back up. The first speakers to start playing the audio are the front drivers side speakers. Then, after a while, the rest of the speakers fire up. With 15 speakers, it's hard to tell exactly which ones are not functioning properly, but the sound is very weak on the passenger side of the vehicle.
A couple days ago it was a few second delay. Today, it was closer to 10 minutes!!
Is this an amp problem? Have any of you experienced this?

Last edited by BlindWolf187; 05-18-2016 at 10:36 PM.. Reason: Added plea for help to thread title
Appreciate 0