E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Jay @ JGMods

02-20-2014, 07:54 AM   #1
E93MAC
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 328i Convertible

Jay @ JGMods

I have to give it up for Jay @ JGMods! Best vendor on here. Honest, reliable, the epitome of REAL customer service! Even when I have questions, in times when I may not even purchase a part from him, but am doing research, Jay takes time out of his busy work day to personally answer every single question, (sometimes he has to juggle my calls with more immediate calls as he treats everyone with the same respect) he could just as easily pass me over to someone else. Jay takes the time to know his customers and help them, regardless of if they purchase something at the time or not. Which I believe is invaluable. He really listens to his customers and offers great advice. He is knowledgeable about all aspects of our cars, plus cars that aren't even BMW's.

An an overall great guy!

These are some of the reasons I keep coming back to JGMods and purchase from them. They are the only vender on here I feel provide TRUE customer service and stand behind their products. Jay will not sell anything he believes would be bad for the customer. It's as if they work backward hehe, focus on the customer experience first then build their business up behind the experience they want to set for their customers

Thanks again Jay and thank you JGMods! Jay, you are the best vendor in the industry!

################[Mac's '07 E93 328i]################
Appreciate 0