E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Have a Rant Thread...

04-01-2016, 02:50 AM   #133
MERLIN335i
Brigadier General
England
Rep
Drives: Gone: E92 M3 Competition Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
i don't discriminate...young or old...male or female...

if they look for it, they gona get it. ...these scumbags need to get tortured...
Good to see you are still the same old passive Kev , how you doing ?
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2016, 07:59 AM   #134
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MERLIN335i View Post
Same old mate!

Don't spend much time on the forum nowadays... mostly on FB.

Hope all is well on your side.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2016, 07:03 PM   #135
AWSAWS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 GC Turbos, FBO, 335i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERLIN335i View Post
Yeah don't change. That put a smile on my face

Had a close call with a prat deciding to take a turn at the last minute right in front of me. May still have it on the dash cam. I'll have a look and post it if I do.
GC Turbos, FBO, JB4, DCT, Port Meth injection, BMS Charge Pipe, NGK plugs. EBC brakes and pads, LED Angel lights, LED foglights, LCI rears OCC, Braided brake lines. Custom Diff Lockdown Kit, VTT inlets, TMAP, stage 2+ fuel pump
11.79@119mph (stock turbos)
11.74@129mph (GC Turbos)
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2016, 08:00 AM   #136
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

My sisters kids! Shit can't make me baby sit these little terrors. I swear the 4 year old is devil spawn. This sums it up, NSFW!
- explicit language
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2016, 09:07 AM   #137
raptor_f22
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 330d M Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_Gearbox View Post
My sisters kids! Shit can't make me baby sit these little terrors. I swear the 4 year old is devil spawn. This sums it up, NSFW!
- explicit language
Lmao, bernie Mac one of my all time favourites after Chris Rock
Appreciate 1
      04-08-2016, 01:13 PM   #138
AWSAWS
Colonel
Rep

I wait around all day eager to receive delivery of the tyres and to get them fitted for Santa Pod tomorrow.

Why does this shit seem to happen every f'kin time you want something urgently. It's always something.
Like, nobody was available to receive them. Despite working in an office with 30 people???
More address info needed. You have my name, housename, postcode. What do you want? 'kin GPS co-ordinates or for me to go with you?????!

Why f'ing set off with an item with insufficient info? What checks are they doing?
Did it just say 'for Jack' on it???
GC Turbos, FBO, JB4, DCT, Port Meth injection, BMS Charge Pipe, NGK plugs. EBC brakes and pads, LED Angel lights, LED foglights, LCI rears OCC, Braided brake lines. Custom Diff Lockdown Kit, VTT inlets, TMAP, stage 2+ fuel pump
11.74@129mph (GC Turbos)
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2016, 01:15 PM   #139
raptor_f22
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Feel for u mate. Been through that a few times. once had the postie deliver a blank "you weren't at home" slip. No details for what was meant to be delivered, no address for where he'd taken it, no reason for not posting it. Absolutely ludicrous.

The other day I was working from home and got an Amazon delivery. the bloke didn't knock at the door, just approached the house and decided nobody was in and started walking off - had to run after him in my bloody pjs!
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2016, 02:17 PM   #140
AWSAWS
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor_f22 View Post
Feel for u mate. Been through that a few times. once had the postie deliver a blank "you weren't at home" slip. No details for what was meant to be delivered, no address for where he'd taken it, no reason for not posting it. Absolutely ludicrous.

The other day I was working from home and got an Amazon delivery. the bloke didn't knock at the door, just approached the house and decided nobody was in and started walking off - had to run after him in my bloody pjs!
Yeah. WTF is wrong with people?
11.74@129mph (GC Turbos)
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2016, 08:07 AM   #141
AWSAWS
Colonel
Rep

This morning I went to put the SD card back into my mobius camera mounted on the wind screen.
The slot is spring loaded so you have to fully insert it for the card to stay in there. Putting it in this morning it slipped off the end of my finger nail and catapulted itself into my passenger seat. I saw it land at the back of the seat.
Anyway in the time it took to blink the SD card has vanished. Either down the lining of the seat or down the runners the seat sits on or bouncing off into a compartment. I can't find the f'kin SD card anywhere! 30 mins looking this morning.

Mutha....
11.74@129mph (GC Turbos)
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2016, 09:53 AM   #142
Ao1
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWSAWS View Post
Yeah. WTF is wrong with people?
Hard to believe but a lot of times its done deliberately so the driver can get home early, especially for items that take a while to off load to the customer like white goods. Creep up to the door, post a "sorry we missed you" note and then off to the next delivery to do the same thing. Over a day that saves a lot of time. No comeback thanks to the "sorry we missed you" note. Incredulous, but it happens a lot.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2016, 02:54 PM   #143
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep

My neighbour is a cop and I respect him but this has to go be taking the pee. This morning on a road I drive a white 1 series was doing 60 on the wrong side of the 30 road. He or she nearly drove head on into the cops but they let him go. He continued on at 70-80 and they would have seen him for sure in their side mirrors but he got off. Really ticked me off. Dangerous driving that early... Wtf?!
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2016, 03:13 PM   #144
TBN54
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08' E92 335 -> 17' F30 340i

For lunch I ordered from the usual diner that I go to.

Asked them to bring me a ginger ale without ice and the dumbass lady brings me a glass with no beverage but filled with ice.

lolololol.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2016, 07:11 AM   #145
Ao1
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

I’ve really had it with cyclists. I was walking round a lake in MK on what are known as red ways. Red ways are for cyclists and walkers. The cyclists think it’s a race track and pedestrians should get out the way. My Pug, who is blind, pins in both back legs gets hit by one as he tried to avoid other people walking (Luckily the Pug is OK). I don’t often see red but I would really have given that guy a battering if I could have caught up with him. As he rode off he shouted back saying he wanted an apology. If I see him again he won’t be cycling for a while.

Now if it had been the road that very same cyclist would have been saying it was the car’s fault if it had hit him. I was in Wales last year on lovely roads, ruined by cyclists riding two or three abreast with mile long tail backs behind them.

It’s not fair to tar all cyclist with the same brush, but there is a certain breed of them with a real attitude problem that are going to have a zero tolerance policy from me from now on. Rant over, but my blood if still boiling.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2016, 04:14 PM   #146
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ao1 View Post
I’ve really had it with cyclists. I was walking round a lake in MK on what are known as red ways. Red ways are for cyclists and walkers. The cyclists think it’s a race track and pedestrians should get out the way. My Pug, who is blind, pins in both back legs gets hit by one as he tried to avoid other people walking (Luckily the Pug is OK). I don’t often see red but I would really have given that guy a battering if I could have caught up with him. As he rode off he shouted back saying he wanted an apology. If I see him again he won’t be cycling for a while.

Now if it had been the road that very same cyclist would have been saying it was the car’s fault if it had hit him. I was in Wales last year on lovely roads, ruined by cyclists riding two or three abreast with mile long tail backs behind them.

It’s not fair to tar all cyclist with the same brush, but there is a certain breed of them with a real attitude problem that are going to have a zero tolerance policy from me from now on. Rant over, but my blood if still boiling.
Most of the cyclists I see in London are the same... ride with attitude and go through red lights....
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2016, 02:35 AM   #147
Ao1
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

They are like a swarm of angry wasps in London. The roads belong to them, they can ride how they like and cars are the “enemy”. They should be made to have insurance, pay road tax and have number plates so they can be traced.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2016, 03:17 AM   #148
MERLIN335i
Brigadier General
England
Rep
Drives: Gone: E92 M3 Competition Pack

Quote:
They should be made to have insurance, pay road tax and have number plates so they can be traced.
Totally Agree....... they continually break the law, and think they own the road when they pay nothing towards them

And while I'm ranting, why do horse riders not have to clean up the horse sh*t, dog owners do
Appreciate 1
      05-05-2016, 01:01 PM   #149
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
They are like a swarm of angry wasps in London. The roads belong to them, they can ride how they like and cars are the “enemy”. They should be made to have insurance, pay road tax and have number plates so they can be traced.
Some of them just don't think... I was at some lights the other day and the left lane goes left only... the right one goes straight... so by my count the cyclist should have come off and into the right but no... stayed where he was and inconvenienced me as I turned left... I horned... he shrugged and cycled off into the sunset back to his sordid grief hole.

May be next time I will play the DIE MF DIE MF loudly from Office Space.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2016, 01:32 PM   #150
raptor_f22
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_Gearbox View Post
Some of them just don't think... I was at some lights the other day and the left lane goes left only... the right one goes straight... so by my count the cyclist should have come off and into the right but no... stayed where he was and inconvenienced me as I turned left... I horned... he shrugged and cycled off into the sunset back to his sordid grief hole.

May be next time I will play the DIE MF DIE MF loudly from Office Space.
Can't wait for Boris' stupid cycle highway. then they will all be concentrated in one corridor of moving filth and I can throw rotting veg at them as they go past. annoying arse holes that have caused me enough grief as a pedestrian around London and even knocked down tourists in front of me and ridden off without apologising
Appreciate 1
      05-09-2016, 10:08 AM   #151
AWSAWS
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor_f22 View Post
Can't wait for Boris' stupid cycle highway. then they will all be concentrated in one corridor of moving filth and I can throw rotting veg at them as they go past. annoying arse holes that have caused me enough grief as a pedestrian around London and even knocked down tourists in front of me and ridden off without apologising
I hate the morons who ride 2 and 3 wide in the road or just cycle in the middle of the lane when they are by themselves.

25 or 30 mph can feel fast on a bike. It isn't in a car. Move the F to the left!
11.74@129mph (GC Turbos)
Appreciate 1
      05-09-2016, 02:34 PM   #152
Ao1
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

I had a load of cyclists pull out behind me just before a huge downward slopping hill. Just prior to this I had cyclists riding 3 abreast making me drive at their speed as I could not overtake. Strangely they freaked out when I did 15mph going down the hill as they could not overtake me and had a rather large hill going up at the end of it. (I could see a lot of arm waving and shouting in my rear view mirror).

I left them an exhaust cloud to cycle up the hill.
Appreciate 1
      05-10-2016, 12:57 AM   #153
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep

I'm fed up with my journey home... there are cycle lanes at traffic lights but all the cyclists ever seem to do is cycle on the pavement and past the lights... this happened yesterday and the cyclist jumped three sets of red lights. Suits them when to apply the highway code and when not to.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2016, 02:07 PM   #154
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
hence why these fuckers get killed! and then moan like bitches that the roads are not safe.
Appreciate 0