E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > Umnitza v2 multicolor LED Angel eyes for E9X and E60

05-27-2013, 08:30 AM   #1
MichaelBlake
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Umnitza v2 multicolor LED Angel eyes for E9X and E60

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
i have a set of v2 multi color angel eyes for sale 320$ shipped. i had them installed and probably drove less then 500 miles with them before a friend of mine gave me a free set of oracle angel eyes. I swapped them out although the unmitza angel eyes are much better because there us a hard wired box that shows what color is on where as the oracle doesnt so i dont even know what color is on anyway i lost two of the connection boxes in the process of uninstalling the set but those are 30$ from umnitza. the rings have no damage and are all in working condition. Email me at: mikeblake710@yahoo.com for more information and pictures.

http://www.umnitza.com/orion-v2-mult...60-p-6152.html

Last edited by MichaelBlake; 05-28-2013 at 09:05 PM..
Appreciate 0