E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The "I ran out of gas, can you help" response.

07-31-2007, 11:26 AM   #23
Bimmer335i
Major
Rep
Drives: 07 Sparkling Graphite 335i Sed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
The last time someone asked me for change I replied: "I was going to ask you the exact same question."
Nice!!!
      08-01-2007, 11:11 AM   #24
shragon
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

there's this club in sf, suite 181 (f-in' hate that place), that's located in the tenderloin. if you don't know, it's a very shitty area of town. one time my friends and i were leaving to go home, and one of my friends was approached for money. my friend's response was, "wtf dawg?! do i look like an atm machine to you?!"
      08-02-2007, 08:46 PM   #25
dinkoh
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 e90 lemon/black

Quote:
Originally Posted by gum5h03 View Post
This once happened to me in a rural community gas station my way home. It was a female with a shabby looking hubby/bf whatever in the passenger seat. Looked meth'd out too. She had great tatas though so I said I'd give her 5 bucks if she'd show me her tits. Oh the look on her face was priceless. That OMFG I can't believe you actually said that look. I thought she'd storm away to her bf and I'd have to have an altercation right there at pump#3 but instead she pulled me to the side of the building and flashed right there. Was well worth the 5 bucks for the flash and the endless stories later on.

Normally though I will usually have my hand on my .40 - just in case.
Thanks man. That gave me a great laugh.
Appreciate 0