E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > INTRO to ZNM Performance in NNJ!!! (2018 Turbo Group Buy Ongoing Until 3/23!)

02-28-2018, 09:04 AM   #199
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep
Drives: 08' E92 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DS3IAM View Post
Need some update Matt .. I know you are extremely busy at your shop. I should know! Also, any ST and TT group buys in the near future again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arhoads335i View Post
Oh god if there is a group buy I’ll actually go single turbo and sell my pure twins to someone.
Tom & Alex, if this is something your interested in, maybe I'll make a tentative list going now, and if we can grab 5 spots I can make this into a deal no one can resist!
Appreciate 1
      02-28-2018, 12:12 PM   #200
Spyro235
Captain
Rep
Drives: '10 X5D, '04 330i ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt@ZNMPerformance View Post
Tom & Alex, if this is something your interested in, maybe I'll make a tentative list going now, and if we can grab 5 spots I can make this into a deal no one can resist!
Don't do that... I don't have the money for Pure stage 2's and a conservative long term tune.....
      03-01-2018, 12:23 PM   #201
DS3IAM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335 XI

Quote:

Okay - Started the list from the other thread ..

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...oup+buy&page=4
2009 335i xDrive 6MT // Black Sapphire / Cold Weather / M Sport / PDC / Premium Package / Aerodynamic Kit / Anthracite headliner / Keyless Entry / AR Design Catless Downpipe / Style 313 19" Wheels/ OEM Euro Taillights / LUX H8 160
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2018, 12:57 PM   #202
herrherrlich
Woeful
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335I - Blk/Blk

Garage List
2007 335I  [0.00]
Group Buy List

1) Tom K - ST Pending details

2) dsjr2006 - Maybe pending details

3) jcarv20s - Maybe pending details

4) Rob H - Also a maybe pending details
Matt - talk me into going single already (like package up single, fuel and diff, lol!)

5)
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2018, 03:02 PM   #203
DS3IAM
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by herrherrlich View Post
Group Buy List

Matt - talk me into going single already (like package up single, fuel and diff, lol!)

5)
After doing some research ST is the way to go! Looking forward to all the details of the GB!
2009 335i xDrive 6MT // Black Sapphire / Cold Weather / M Sport / PDC / Premium Package / Aerodynamic Kit / Anthracite headliner / Keyless Entry / AR Design Catless Downpipe / Style 313 19" Wheels/ OEM Euro Taillights / LUX H8 160
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2018, 10:52 PM   #204
Leane90
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by herrherrlich View Post
Group Buy List

5)
Put me on the list for ST also !!
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 05:21 AM   #205
ZOHVI
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z06/335i E92

Possibly in as well depending on the deal offered
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 09:48 AM   #206
DS3IAM
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leane90 View Post
Put me on the list for ST also !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOHVI View Post
Possibly in as well depending on the deal offered

Group Buy List

5) Leane90 - ST Pending details

6) ZOHVI - Pending details
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2018, 09:44 PM   #207
Crz1o13o4
Rep
Drives: 335i

Matt what's up its John with the burgundy 335... Pending details for me but I'd be down if the deal was too good to pass up
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2018, 11:12 PM   #208
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep

3/9/18 Update. GB Details

Hey guys...quick update as I know I need to get back to quite a few of you. For those you unaware, we received about 24" of snow on Wed.

I went in on Wed morning, snow had been coming down hard since 8AM, but wasn't sticking to asphalt/concrete. Forecast was calling for about a foot. At 12PM, the skies opened up and until 8PM came down like you wouldn't believe it. Two feet with up to three feet drifts in our back lot. Today was scrapped for getting the lot clean, and we STILL have cars to dig out. And no, we do not hire anyone to clean the/in/around cars on our lot, its not worth the risk.

We might not have full power on for good until NEXT MONDAY . Today, looks like a cell tower went down and even my work phone had no cell service. With this being said, I don't anticipate to be full operational till at least Saturday, so please be patient in my responses. Tree's are still coming down out here. Road crews didn't anticipate any of this, my road at the house in Wayne is STILL covered and only one lane wide.

Whats crazy is 15 minutes to the east of here got about a foot less. Heard some folks up north/west of us in West Milford, Wanaque, Ringwood got almost 30".

Next post is the Group buy details.
Appreciate 1
DS3IAM201.00
      03-08-2018, 11:23 PM   #209
matt@ZNMPerformance
Rep

ZNM 2018 Turbo Group Buy Details

2018 ZNM Turbo Group Buy Details

1) Group buy is limited to 5 spots and 5 spots only. First come, first serve based on payment recv'd.

2) Single Turbo and Twin Upgrades only. (No stock turbos)

3) Turbo kits will be offered at OUR wholesale price
*Please note, some companies DO NOT offer discounts to me. Obviously my hands are tied here. I can advise you to my best ability on what kits to go with that I can offer at our wholesale price, but if you want RB's and are stuck on that, I do not get a discount. Sorry, its out of my control.*

4) Install will be 50% off. I'm not posting pricing because each build is unique. If you are interested, PM, call or text me @ 973-493-2886 and I will provide pricing.

5) If we have 5 spots, all 5 kits must be paid for in full and ordered by Friday, March 23rd.

6) If you have 150k miles and want to go single, and only have a 5k budget, please don't waste my time. Im not being mean, but rather realistic. Take care of maintenance and ancillaries first. Im not installing a ST kit with blown stock motor mounts, even if you sign a waiver. My name goes on the build, it gets done right.

7) There is no 7...lets do this!!!

8) There is an 8 though. The average savings on TT/ST upgrades based on my wholesale pricing is anywhere between 10-20%. I can extend my wholesale pricing to ancillaries if needed as well. You wont find a deal like this anywhere else.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2018, 11:40 AM   #210
DS3IAM
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
2018 ZNM Turbo Group Buy Details

1) Group buy is limited to 5 spots and 5 spots only. First come, first serve based on payment recv'd.

2) Single Turbo and Twin Upgrades only. (No stock turbos)

3) Turbo kits will be offered at OUR wholesale price
*Please note, some companies DO NOT offer discounts to me. Obviously my hands are tied here. I can advise you to my best ability on what kits to go with that I can offer at our wholesale price, but if you want RB's and are stuck on that, I do not get a discount. Sorry, its out of my control.*

4) Install will be 50% off. I'm not posting pricing because each build is unique. If you are interested, PM, call or text me @ 973-493-2886 and I will provide pricing.

5) If we have 5 spots, all 5 kits must be paid for in full and ordered by Friday, March 23rd.

6) If you have 150k miles and want to go single, and only have a 5k budget, please don't waste my time. Im not being mean, but rather realistic. Take care of maintenance and ancillaries first. Im not installing a ST kit with blown stock motor mounts, even if you sign a waiver. My name goes on the build, it gets done right.

7) There is no 7...lets do this!!!

8) There is an 8 though. The average savings on TT/ST upgrades based on my wholesale pricing is anywhere between 10-20%. I can extend my wholesale pricing to ancillaries if needed as well. You wont find a deal like this anywhere else.
Thanks Matt .. I hope we can get this done!
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2022, 12:17 PM   #211
aakash.shah235
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M235i

I would avoid this renamed shop aka ZnM performance at all costs. They are very amateur and do not know what they are doing. Had them install lowering springs and they never connected my front passenger side end link. Spent driving my car for months until I went to get my brakes changed by a much more experienced and truthful shop and they found it disconnected. Always felt like my car would sway at high speeds but finally found out why. There are a lot of bad experiences online and they are scam artists. Don’t fall for the cheap labor it will only cost you more down the road. Avoid at all costs do not give this shop any money.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2022, 11:29 AM   #212
DS3IAM
Lieutenant
Rep

Sorry to hear about your situation! I can't believe this dude is still in the parts business and the shop is still open. I guess you were not aware of all the scams he was doing to the community including me. As you can see from this thread post, I was part of the last so-called Turbo builds!

https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...1585155&page=9

If anyone is looking for a good mechanic, honest, and does the actual work, feel free to hit me up. His shop is located in Bloomingdale NJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakash.shah235 View Post
I would avoid this renamed shop aka ZnM performance at all costs. They are very amateur and do not know what they are doing. Had them install lowering springs and they never connected my front passenger side end link. Spent driving my car for months until I went to get my brakes changed by a much more experienced and truthful shop and they found it disconnected. Always felt like my car would sway at high speeds but finally found out why. There are a lot of bad experiences online and they are scam artists. Don’t fall for the cheap labor it will only cost you more down the road. Avoid at all costs do not give this shop any money.

Last edited by DS3IAM; 01-25-2022 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: Updated the post with the scam information
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2022, 04:14 PM   #213
Spyro235
Captain
Rep
Drives: '10 X5D, '04 330i ZHP

You had them install something recently? Legally, I'm under the impression they're just a parts store. Are they a garage again? Where are they based out of these days?
Word is tha tin a settlement wiht a previous customer he fucked super hard, matt had to give away his shop and stuff. Another guy posted that he owned it now.

Matt's a scumbag. He scammed me for years wiht my 335i, and in hinsight all that stuff he did, he propably didnt do most of it. I know for a fact I was charged for a valvecover that was never changed, and he just showed me a cracked valve cover off of another car. I started insisting that I take the old parts from whatever he replaced and he was always super sketchy about it, and never lived up to any vague timelines he gave. The only way I ever got my car back was because I was working 15 minutes away and would literally stop by every day to ride him on why th heck nothing had been fixed yet, this happened multiple times for years. Then all the legal threats about me publically postinbg about my experiences, etc lol. What a guy!