E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Hypothetical question to get my ass in an M3

07-13-2014, 11:05 AM   #1
335DEE
Captain
England
Rep
Drives: M3 DCT

Hypothetical question to get my ass in an M3

Been checking out PCP deals and the idea on paying interest on the depreciation of a car is interesting. I'm not that clued up on this whole financing side of things , i'm a bit old school .. either buy the car cash ( never been able to do that ) or just get a loan and buy an older car

Does anyone know at what point BMW AUC does not offer the PCP deal to a car age wise. Do I assume that if they are offering a car on the BMW AUC scheme that it's possible to do a PCP deal

I've been thinking that a 58/09 reg M3 has already suffered it's heaviest depreciation so over the next 2 years the cars value is not going to drop that heavily compared to new. Therefore surely getting a PCP deal on a 58/09 20k mile M3 would be extremely cheap to do ? compared to HP or any other method.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2014, 11:18 AM   #2
BMWChap
Major
Rep
Drives: F32

BMW will offer you a PCP on a 59/09 M3 but nothing older if the numbers look good, there are alot out there at the moment. You should be able to get in an M3, no deposit over 4 years, GAP cover(3years), Tyre Cover for approx £500pm.... just talk nicely to them.
Appreciate 0