E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > A few shout outs... (Alan************/Cyba/Ben/E92-Lighting)

10-30-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
CJP5
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

Garage List
A few shout outs... (Alan************/Cyba/Ben/E92-Lighting)

Wanted to pass on thanks to those that helped with a few of the mod decisions with good suggestions and detailed info that made the process easy:

1. Alan- **********s.com- HUGE thanks on the wheel suggestion!! The matte gunmetal is the perfect color with the AW. The concavity on the M310's is deeper than I expected, which is another plus. Your expertise on the fitment and tire suggestion also erased several issues that I had.

Guys- If you're looking for wheels call Alan, he'll steer you in the right direction and keep you from making expensive mistakes.

2. Ben- my local Discount Tire Rep- Thanks for hooking up the Hankook Ventus V12's. Ben removed the factory TPMS sensors, rebuilt them, installed them on the AG M310's, installed new stems on the factory wheels, which keeps these as an emergency back-up. Smokin deal and combined with the wheels, was only $2k.

3. Derek, AKA CYBA- Big shout out on the exhaust tips. Made a huge diff in the ass end look and the sound improvement removing the left baffled pipe is dramatic.

3. e92-Lighting- The splitters and spoiler are awesome. The color match is so close I can't see a difference and although you had to paint them, the time it took to receive them wasn't bad. Good products, good service! So much so that I'm looking at a few other items from you.

Thanks guys!

CP

Sprt, Prem, Nav l 19" Avant Garde M310's- Matte Gunmetal l Black Grills l M3 Wheel w/LCI Paddles l M Spt l BMW Perf Rear l M3 Spoiler l Cyba 4" Blk Chrm tips l AW refl l Tint l GP Thunder 8500K l Stop Tech Rotors l Perf Shiftr/Boot l BMS JB4 Stage 2
Appreciate 0