E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Molded M-Tech Front w/ 3d Design Front Lip

12-18-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
GDR
Private First Class
Peru
Rep
Drives: E90 330i / 2008

Molded M-Tech Front w/ 3d Design Front Lip

I just bought the M-Tech Kit for my E90 and have always liked how the 3d design front lip enhances it.

The only problem I have is that since I have a TiAg E90 once it's attached you can really notice that it's and add on and the side walls don't flow as nicely. I've seen pictures of 1clean335i's car and since it's a darker color it's not that noticeble. Maybe in person it's not that bad.

My question is, how hard and expensive is it to get the lip molded on (like Minipuck and Longtran)? Since I live in Lima, Peru, there isn't many body shops that do this but I'm ceratin that I can find a high quality one to do so, I just don't want to pay an arm and a leg for it. And if in fact it's extremely complicated maybe run the risk of them messing it up completely.

GDR