E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > reputable shop to install suspension kit around Lansing area?

07-06-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
yuyue
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' 328i E90 MT

Talking reputable shop to install suspension kit around Lansing area?

I got my H&R cup kit today.
I just don't want to spend $$$ at the dealer.

can anybody please give me an advice of which shops around Lansing area are capable of installing suspension kit on E90s?

there are two auto shops around me. one is Midas, and the other is Tuffy. any suggestions about these two? or maybe other quality shops that I don't know yet?

I've also searched on the internet. there is an independent shop in Ann Arbor called Orion Automotive Service which specialized in BMW and MB. How is this shop? it will take me about 1 hour to get there, but I'd love to drive there in an early morning for high quality works (if they are).

Thanks for your inputs

and what do you guys do to your stock suspension?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2009, 10:26 PM   #2
Back in a Subie
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited

Garage List
I would not recommend Midas or Tuffy, I have not had good experiences with either in the past. I had a place called H&H Auto Care in Grand Ledge (on Saginaw, just past M-100 on the right, next to A&W) install my exhaust and they seemed to know BMWs pretty well, I would give them a call and talk to them. 517-627-2176 is their GL number, they also have a shop in Eaton Rapids.

When I was there I talked to a couple of the guys for a while and they were asking why I didnt just do the golf tee mod, and they even had a bag of tees in one of their toolboxes, lol. Nice guys, did a top notch job.
      07-06-2009, 11:32 PM   #3
yuyue
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' 328i E90 MT

wow, they know golf tee mod. they must be pretty into BMWs.
thanks I will try.

any other seggustions?
Appreciate 0