E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > tonights party pics... part I

08-07-2007, 11:04 PM   #45
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynotony View Post
are these girls really considered "hot" where you live?

Also, when did this forum turn into a personal blog/myspace? This kind of content belongs on a livejournal, not a discussion forum. Unless the personal blogesque post contains particularly interesting/amusing/unbelievable story.
no, they're cute. And when I see post like "slow computer," or what should I eat tonight, "member pictures," and other threads like that in the OFF TOPIC SECTION, i dont see what the problem with posting this is. Until now that I see that people are getting the total wrong idea about the intention of these threads

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 11:08 PM   #46
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
First off it wasnt ment in a bad way. Just curious. Am I hating on someone? No.

So please do not state things without even understanding my post.

+10000.

Before those who come in saying stop hating. It is not hating. I can understand where some members are coming from with him. unlike when other members post how they just got a BMW and then get attacked just because they are young and own one.

In this case it is different. You have posted threads with titles like "high in Europe again lol" I mean dude I know you are young but to flaunt around saying your high all the time in Europe and shit seems arrogant and immature.

That's how I can see others being put off by your post. Sometimes seems like it's all from the show "Laguna Beach".
So hoping that you guys would laugh and find it funny that i was high all day in europe is flaunting? Flaunting what, that i wanted the members that im cool with on this site and others to get a good laugh? How is it arrogant and immature man.........come on, why are you taking things so serious. Maybe I should just point out a basic theory about my threads from here on out: They are not flaunting anything, they are just merely sharing a moment or a story that i thought you guys would find funny or interesting, nothing about money is ever mentioned, Im not trying to make my self superior to anyone, dont take these threads serious and just relax and laugh when you see them, think about your old memories, think about how stupid this guy or that girl looks, just take it easy.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 11:10 PM   #47
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

im 19 and yes I work

and by the way, there is a Part two thread about this night.....juts scroll down in the off topic section and you'll see "Tonights new party pics and short story....part II"

Appreciate 0
      08-07-2007, 11:14 PM   #48
Swoop
Resident Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: You Crazy w/ My Rear Fogs

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2004 Acura TSX  [0.00]
Relax, don't let haters get to you.....

A/W 335i e90 l Sirius l M6 Wheels l M5 Bumper l Eibachs l 20% Tint l CPE Exhaust & Standback l BLK Matte Trim l Xenon Interiors l Lux 4.0 l 8000k D1S l MTEC H7/H11s l Invisibulbs l BLK Matte Grill l Blacklines l Alum Pedals l Splt Armrest l Rear Fogs l RBT l K&N
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2007, 01:24 AM   #49
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
I appreciate your mature insight, but how the hell does a cheap hotel party with the cheapest beers and no mention of the price of anything, or pics of partying in Europe have anything to do with flaunting money?!!? When have I ever "reminded anyone of how much money I have" in one of these post? By drinking dirt cheap beer? I NEVER emphasized anything that had to do with money in any of these threads, none of them. And I've made it clear that its just summer time and that I have a normal life full of school and work thats coming soon just like everyone else. I swear to G that the ONLY intention of these threads were to share a few pics that I thought you guys who I’ve come to know for a long long time know would laugh and get a good memory or two. Thats why all I ever typed in these threads were stories about how the night unfolded, no mention of money, what we bought, or how fancy anything is. I could have gone off about my backyard or spa couldn’t I have? But that didn’t even cross my mind. What kind of a attention hungry, egotistical loser would I have to be to come on here and try to put you guys down by flaunting things or showing off. I even put down my own car in the last thread about it saying "as always heres the same boring ass car with no new mods, but you gotta respect the love right?" I dont have all rich friends and I NEVER mentioned anything about them until this thread which was just about thier cars, come on man I thought we were into cars. It seems like you guys are getting the wrong ideas about these threads based on a 7 month old member that I used to be, m owns.

Im down to earth dude, and people need to realize that I AM BOOST NATION, dont compare me to m owns you because that was 7 months ago and since then I’ve done nothing wrong here. But I tell you one thing, whether some people want them or not, I don’t think I’ll post any more party pics because I had no clue how it made some people feel. Im not here to put people down or make them feel inferior, therefore its not necessary to post pics.
You misread what he was trying to point out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
So hoping that you guys would laugh and find it funny that i was high all day in europe is flaunting? Flaunting what, that i wanted the members that im cool with on this site and others to get a good laugh? How is it arrogant and immature man.........come on, why are you taking things so serious. Maybe I should just point out a basic theory about my threads from here on out: They are not flaunting anything, they are just merely sharing a moment or a story that i thought you guys would find funny or interesting, nothing about money is ever mentioned, Im not trying to make my self superior to anyone, dont take these threads serious and just relax and laugh when you see them, think about your old memories, think about how stupid this guy or that girl looks, just take it easy.
Well first off not everything has to deal with flaunting. In that case it is the point that you think it is cool to be high and what not. Again to some it can come off as stupid and as a kid who is trying to showoff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
Would not even consider myself being a hater. Merely pointing some things out.
      08-08-2007, 09:30 AM   #50
iwantmye92
Senior Gigolo
Rep
Drives: AW e92 328xi

Garage List
Boost,

Keep partying like a rockstar! I do! I love the pics and the party and travel stories you share.

I don't get it. If people don't like the stories you share, why do they continually click to open/read your threads? If its not their cup of tea, then they shouldn't drink it!

Some quotes:
As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do. ~Zachary Scott
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. ~James Dean
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. ~Abraham Lincoln
      08-08-2007, 12:00 PM   #51
Swoop
Resident Noob
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2004 Acura TSX  [0.00]
wow, didn't know Jersey peeps could say such moving things,..
Well done

A/W 335i e90 l Sirius l M6 Wheels l M5 Bumper l Eibachs l 20% Tint l CPE Exhaust & Standback l BLK Matte Trim l Xenon Interiors l Lux 4.0 l 8000k D1S l MTEC H7/H11s l Invisibulbs l BLK Matte Grill l Blacklines l Alum Pedals l Splt Armrest l Rear Fogs l RBT l K&N
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2007, 12:16 PM   #52
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

Nice Party Pics,

Doesn't seem too much like bragging, the Maturity will come. Seems like his folks have a nice place, and people are having a good time...

Win-Win...

Listing the cars people drive makes sense in an automobile forum... Yippa.

And FWIW, looks like Boosts parties are missing the big bearded white dude in the corner...
      08-08-2007, 12:25 PM   #53
toofasttooslow
Galactic Emperor
Rep
Drives: Fast

More ASS shots PLEASE !!!!!!

Edit: I meant girls asses
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2007, 12:36 PM   #54
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
lol im sorry there's a difference between being a hater and being a realist... the realist laughs at these threads and says why are you posting it on e90post--it suits better in a personal blog, and the images shown portray the kids with paris hilton persona... the hater says... you good for nothing rich kids... go make ur own damn tv show like laguna beach i dont wanna see this shit on forums.

i dont really mind these threads but how often do you get a guy who posts pictures of his parties in the off topic forum like its his blog? lol get a myspace or xanga or livejournal or something.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2007, 12:47 PM   #55
Swoop
Resident Noob
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2004 Acura TSX  [0.00]
Have you looked at some of the lame ass posts in the off topic section? I would much rather look at this one than half of those....and why the F are you even openning this thread if you are gonna bash it? I don't understand. Why? After you read this, click the BACK button, then click BACK one more time. Then you'll see 2 little hyperlinks under this thread. PLEASE, for our sake, click the one that says UNsubscribe and rid us of your truly unwanted comments. Thanks and have a nice day

Appreciate 0
      08-08-2007, 12:53 PM   #56
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Have you looked at some of the lame ass posts in the off topic section? I would much rather look at this one than half of those....and why the F are you even openning this thread if you are gonna bash it? I don't understand. Why? After you read this, click the BACK button, then click BACK one more time. Then you'll see 2 little hyperlinks under this thread. PLEASE, for our sake, click the one that says UNsubscribe and rid us of your truly unwanted comments. Thanks and have a nice day
you obviously didn't read what i wrote and just got angry.. stop being so emotional bro and use some reason.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2007, 12:57 PM   #57
iwantmye92
Senior Gigolo
Rep
Drives: AW e92 328xi

Garage List
Quote:
wow, didn't know Jersey peeps could say such moving things,..
Well done
Haha...I've only been a Jersey resident for about a year. I've been a New Yawker all my life until now. Anyway, I don't want to get off-topic on this off-topic discussion. Long live booze, boobies, and bimma's!
      08-08-2007, 01:10 PM   #58
Swoop
Resident Noob
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2004 Acura TSX  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantmye92 View Post
Haha...I've only been a Jersey resident for about a year. I've been a New Yawker all my life until now. Anyway, I don't want to get off-topic on this off-topic discussion. Long live booze, boobies, and bimma's!
Yeah, I don't know much about the Jersey stereotype except from the G/F who's from NY. Just a playful jab....

Appreciate 0
      08-08-2007, 01:15 PM   #59
shipill
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Macan S

so where is part 2 ?
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2007, 01:20 PM   #60
Swoop
Resident Noob
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2004 Acura TSX  [0.00]
Kickz, I read what you said and we will probably agree on many other posts in many other forums, but the fact of the matter, is that you are telling the man to post this shit somehwere else instead of the OFF TOPIC FORUM....hmmm, it seems to me, and I don't want to get too emotional here, but his party pics are pretty perfect for an off topic discussion. Hell, it's more on topic than many of the other off topic discussions. He mentioned a couple nice rides the girls have, one of which was a bimmer. Furthermore, this site consists of 90% males which, last time I checked, are very interested in parties, booz, and girls. Now I know you're from SF, so I don't know exactly what toots your horn, but I'm pretty sure you don't mind looking at a few pics of a nice college party.

The SF comment was in no way meant to bash you or the city you're from, it seemed to flow right into the topic. So I really would rather you not "flame" me for the comment...Oops, did it again.

Anywhoo, I'm not getting emotional, it just seems more appropriate for you to exit this thread than to continually tell the OP where he should have put it in the 1st place....

Appreciate 0
      08-08-2007, 01:21 PM   #61
Swoop
Resident Noob
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2004 Acura TSX  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipill View Post
so where is part 2 ?
go in the off topic section and scroll down....you'll love it

Appreciate 0
      08-08-2007, 01:57 PM   #62
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Kickz, I read what you said and we will probably agree on many other posts in many other forums, but the fact of the matter, is that you are telling the man to post this shit somehwere else instead of the OFF TOPIC FORUM....hmmm, it seems to me, and I don't want to get too emotional here, but his party pics are pretty perfect for an off topic discussion. Hell, it's more on topic than many of the other off topic discussions. He mentioned a couple nice rides the girls have, one of which was a bimmer. Furthermore, this site consists of 90% males which, last time I checked, are very interested in parties, booz, and girls. Now I know you're from SF, so I don't know exactly what toots your horn, but I'm pretty sure you don't mind looking at a few pics of a nice college party.

The SF comment was in no way meant to bash you or the city you're from, it seemed to flow right into the topic. So I really would rather you not "flame" me for the comment...Oops, did it again.

Anywhoo, I'm not getting emotional, it just seems more appropriate for you to exit this thread than to continually tell the OP where he should have put it in the 1st place....
im just saying im pretty sure there are plenty of better suited outlets for this material... and sure of all places on this forum at least he's placed it in off topic and not photo video n' media Gallery.

and no im not from SF... south bay hommie.

Appreciate 0
      08-08-2007, 03:35 PM   #63
Victor.L3IchibanM3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i,'04 RX 330,'99Corolla

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
lol im sorry there's a difference between being a hater and being a realist... the realist laughs at these threads and says why are you posting it on e90post--it suits better in a personal blog, and the images shown portray the kids with paris hilton persona... the hater says... you good for nothing rich kids... go make ur own damn tv show like laguna beach i dont wanna see this shit on forums.

i dont really mind these threads but how often do you get a guy who posts pictures of his parties in the off topic forum like its his blog? lol get a myspace or xanga or livejournal or something.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2007, 11:03 PM   #64
Driv3r
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Broooo, youve got nothing that special going on there... been there done that, sounds like a saturday night to me. the only problem here man is that you wasting your time both taking those pictures and then wasting more time putting them up here!

If i really had the time to post up all my parties and events here (which i dont even take pics, thats the girls job, which guy takes a camera around to parties?) id have a lot but thats pretty gay lol (no offense)

No flaming man just letting you know!

Check out miami though its unreal
      08-09-2007, 01:44 AM   #65
Gripster
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
People - don't open the thread if the topic is likely to annoy you. The title makes it pretty obvious what you're going to find in here..

Boost - Looks like fun times.
      08-09-2007, 05:41 AM   #66
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driv3r View Post
Broooo, youve got nothing that special going on there... been there done that, sounds like a saturday night to me. the only problem here man is that you wasting your time both taking those pictures and then wasting more time putting them up here!

If i really had the time to post up all my parties and events here (which i dont even take pics, thats the girls job, which guy takes a camera around to parties?) id have a lot but thats pretty gay lol (no offense)

No flaming man just letting you know!

Check out miami though its unreal
Never said it was anything special or that anyone is special, matter of fact i said it was a pretty usually get together, its not even a party actually. I'll be the judge of my own time and how I decide to use it and for what. I"ve only had this camera with me at two kick backs, one of which all the guys had their cameras becuase we were messing with them and talking about them, they werent for the kick back, and the other ones at my house.........well thats my house so of course im going to have my camera with me. And the last time i had it with me, which will be the last time i take it to a party, was from the hotel and the people i was with dont care about the fact that i had a camera or not. So yea it would be gay to carry around a dslr camera everywhere, and i dont. I dont remember claiming that any of these kick backs were "crazy'' or that the girls were hot, i even said that they were nothing special......though those twins are cute. Its not a competition to see who has the sickest and biggest parties with the hottest girls. Its just me sharing pics with a group of members that i have come to know and be friends with. So like others said, if you dont like or think that its a waste of time, then dont waste your time, or mine, writting why you think this thread is pointless. No flaming either....just letting you know. Check out laguna sometime

Appreciate 0