E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Can you stance on 18" MV3s?

09-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #1
Josh1a1h
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92

Can you stance on 18" MV3s?

I know it may be a silly question but firstly was is "Stance"ing?

From what I see, it is not decking but lowering the fender just above the tyre and widening the track as much as possible with spacers... Am I on the right track?

I LOVE THE LOOK! Definitely makes the car look PHAT from the back! Without it, all non M3s look narrow ...IMO of course.

I love my MV3s right now and I have just wrapped all 4 in some sticky tyres...I'll upgrade when I need new tyres. Plus I like the performance of my 18s.

So... What would be needed to stance a 335i on MV3s? Trying to maintain the oem ride quality as much as possible when lowering a car.

.Can you achieve this look on just springs?
.Do fenders have to be rolled?

What else is required and what would you recommend? I do not want to go overkill with coil overs and I only want to spend what's needed to meet my needs...
I do not track the car. But I would like to reduce body roll

I am just so confused because it looks like many achieve this look with just H&R springs, but so many are against just springs...
Appreciate 0