E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Pics of E90Post Scammer **MEMBERS BEWARE**

Closed Thread

05-06-2008, 02:52 PM   #67
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by trancee90 View Post
what kits?then why you still email me regarding the kits?

you can say whatever you like..
to find out if e90_agio was really felix dumbass.
      05-06-2008, 02:53 PM   #68
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
You're toying with them.

Considering they know what you look like now, its probably in your best interests to never go to another BMW meet in the Cali. They'll be ready next time. You may never walk again....
      05-06-2008, 02:53 PM   #69
trancee90
Banned
Germany
Rep
Drives: E92 m3

Quote:
You're toying with them.

Considering they know what you look like now, its probably in your best interests to never go to another BMW meet in the Cali. They'll be ready next time. You may never walk again....

dnt worry Ill be coming for the next bmw meet or bimmer fest.looking forward

again Ill deal with the guys who bought the kits from me.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2008, 02:54 PM   #70
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:

this thursday come to SF we having a meet. hope to see you there.
everyone who is complainin and yellin at you bought the kit from you!!
      05-06-2008, 02:54 PM   #71
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Quote:

I'm not worried. Hell I encourage you to go. I need something interesting to read on this website.
      05-06-2008, 02:55 PM   #72
trancee90
Banned
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
this thursday come to SF we having a meet. hope to see you there.
everyone who is complainin and yellin at you bought the kit from you!!

say to hi to "some" sonic crews k.
dnt be so cheap ass if you cant afford authentic kits.

there is no company can gurantee 100% fittment unless there is the car.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2008, 02:56 PM   #73
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
and DT society and everyone else is helping out the community unlike your stupid ass jackin people with poor fitment/ shit products/ jackin everyones money. just leave man leave. your shits weak.
      05-06-2008, 02:56 PM   #74
trancee90
Banned
Germany
Rep

Iam out now PAKMAN...take care yourself and behave mannerly as well.

be a grown up person and you still can email me for the future products.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2008, 02:58 PM   #75
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
say to hi to "some" sonic crews k.
dnt be so cheap ass if you cant afford authentic kits.

there is no company can gurantee 100% fittment unless there is the car.
hahahaHAHAHHAHAH!!
dont be so cheap ass if i cant afford authentic kits? LOL! my car is 100% authentic douche bag. unlike your shit. your wheels and your upside down brembos are probably replica. GOOD THING I DIDNT SELL YOU THE MOTHER FUKIN VORSTEINER LIP! you were probably going to replicate that shit too huh? your the cheap ass putting fake shit on your car.
      05-06-2008, 02:58 PM   #76
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:

translation. "DOUCHE BAG"
      05-06-2008, 02:59 PM   #77
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:

and how old are you?
      05-06-2008, 03:05 PM   #78
Kitz
Major
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: ex BMW

Hello, I'm not aware of what his doing..but I met him at bimmerfest (since both of us are Indonesians).. He seems like a cool guy..

Goodluck everyone..
      05-06-2008, 03:17 PM   #79
afflictionE92
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92

Quote:
You're toying with them.

DOH!
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #80
afflictionE92
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitz View Post
Hello, I'm not aware of what his doing..but I met him at bimmerfest (since both of us are Indonesians).. He seems like a cool guy..

Goodluck everyone..
you don't know him, that's why you think he's a cool guy.......

wait until he scams you...LOL.....then we'll see how you feel about him.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2008, 03:26 PM   #81
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 快車

hey affliction it seems like you are new here ... i am curious as to who you are just because i was around when the whole felix thing went down ... just curious when did you start and how the whole felix thing affected you
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2008, 03:31 PM   #82
Kitz
Major
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: ex BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by afflictionE92 View Post
you don't know him, that's why you think he's a cool guy.......

wait until he scams you...LOL.....then we'll see how you feel about him.
well I know how to keep distance with someone who I just met.. But so far.. My first impression was that he's a cool guy..
Well incase he scammed me or stuff like that, I got his contact number..
Okay I'm outta of here..
      05-06-2008, 03:51 PM   #83
Vegas_Sirk
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 JKU Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
hahahaHAHAHHAHAH!!
dont be so cheap ass if i cant afford authentic kits? LOL! my car is 100% authentic douche bag. unlike your shit. your wheels and your upside down brembos are probably replica. GOOD THING I DIDNT SELL YOU THE MOTHER FUKIN VORSTEINER LIP! you were probably going to replicate that shit too huh? your the cheap ass putting fake shit on your car.
He was going to buy my bumper w/ Vorsteiner Lip but I sold it to someone else. Can someone give me the background on this? E90Agio always has been a cool guys to me on the forums in the past, but I have never done business with him.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2008, 04:13 PM   #84
afflictionE92
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minipuck V 2.0 View Post
hey affliction it seems like you are new here ... i am curious as to who you are just because i was around when the whole felix thing went down ... just curious when did you start and how the whole felix thing affected you

i've been around for a long while. been modding my cars for the past 9-10 years. i've been browsing this forum 2-3 times per week for the past year or so, but just decided to join recently.

i know 5 friends who have ordered stuff from Felix when he was selling on Benzworld and mbworld, who paid him for his replica body kits who NEVER received them. He would lie and say that they were shipped, that there were problems at customs, etc etc....but would never provide any tracking numbers or proof of shipment. Back then, there was no Paypal. Felix only took payment via bank wire. The thing you probably will be asking is :why did your friends order from him in the first place? Here's the answer: he started out legit....then when the Europassion name grew a little, that is when he started his scams. By the time the group buys got set up, EVERYBODY got roasted by him. That's when he got banned from one forum, and jumped ship to another one. This is how the cycle first began......now he's been banned from E90post.

I am a member of many forums, and I cannot stand scam artists. I think I did the right thing to call him out on all his scams. He is still even denying that he wasn't E90 Agio......what an idiot. He has agio wheels on his E90.....the magazine article proved that.

I am the type of person who can give a guy a second chance. EVERYBODY makes mistakes...and should have the chance to make things right.

Felix....here is your chance. OWN UP. Pay off all the members you owe in THIS forum. make things right....then you'll probably be a bit more welcome here than you are now.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2008, 04:13 PM   #85
DTSociety
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92

First off bitch ass,
i am not indonesian and yeah sure show up at one of our bmw meets and try to act hard. sucks to know people of your own nationality hates you more than anything. your horrible grammar gives it away. want me to compile a list of everyone you jacked and ripped off? you must be shaking right now aren't cha? the best you can say is "dont be a busy body? grow up" stfu.

Quote:
ok lets wrap it up now k.make it first and last as well.

for afflictionE92: have you ever buy anythings from me?
Dtsociety:since you are indonesian as well,lets clear this mess too.you know me?I dont know you either.have you ever bought anythings from me?never right?if so,then provide your name and items and ill take care of it for sure.

tell the "others"who bought from me,did I ever told the guy that before purchasing the kits that the kits will not 100% fittment gurantee?as long there is a car in jakarta or indonesia then there will be no problem at all.Iam still helping as well.

for those who make it worst..thnx so much for doing that.

Jamb: u did bought the kits from me and you have installed the kits and now you are asking your money. i have your car pics as well.
Uhaullball: you never bought anythings from me.Your friend did.He emailed me long time ago saying that the kits wont fit,but Ive told him DYI then he finally can installed it.and why are you asking me to refund the money??

this is just few peoples who dont like me.
I dont take peoples money?why?cause all kits are been shipped and some of the guys even charged me back via their paypal.

some of you listed me as a thief and scam.
so weird!!! the only problems is jsut the shipping methods.and Iam very sorry about that.and some of you guys believe and some are not.
thats ok.

So sorry if my english is bad or bad grammar.at least I try!
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2008, 04:22 PM   #86
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 快車

Quote:
i've been around for a long while. been modding my cars for the past 9-10 years. i've been browsing this forum 2-3 times per week for the past year or so, but just decided to join recently.

i know 5 friends who have ordered stuff from Felix when he was selling on Benzworld and mbworld, who paid him for his replica body kits who NEVER received them. He would lie and say that they were shipped, that there were problems at customs, etc etc....but would never provide any tracking numbers or proof of shipment. Back then, there was no Paypal. Felix only took payment via bank wire. The thing you probably will be asking is :why did your friends order from him in the first place? Here's the answer: he started out legit....then when the Europassion name grew a little, that is when he started his scams. By the time the group buys got set up, EVERYBODY got roasted by him. That's when he got banned from one forum, and jumped ship to another one. This is how the cycle first began......now he's been banned from E90post.

I am a member of many forums, and I cannot stand scam artists. I think I did the right thing to call him out on all his scams. He is still even denying that he wasn't E90 Agio......what an idiot. He has agio wheels on his E90.....the magazine article proved that.

I am the type of person who can give a guy a second chance. EVERYBODY makes mistakes...and should have the chance to make things right.

Felix....here is your chance. OWN UP. Pay off all the members you owe in THIS forum. make things right....then you'll probably be a bit more welcome here than you are now.
that makes a lot more sense ... i was here when felix's groupbuys went to hell ... it was just a little strange because your name seemed very new to me and you came out guns blazing lol ...
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2008, 05:05 PM   #87
KkSc
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 13'FR-S/15' F80 M3

Quote:

Appreciate 0
      05-06-2008, 05:37 PM   #88
jamb
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Driving u crazy

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitz View Post
well I know how to keep distance with someone who I just met.. But so far.. My first impression was that he's a cool guy..
Well incase he scammed me or stuff like that, I got his contact number..
Okay I'm outta of here..
Please PM me his contact # Absolute Reserve .. Guaranteed
Closed Thread