E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > spacers

02-10-2013, 02:28 AM   #1
lummers
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: bmw 320i m-sport coupe

Garage List
spacers

Hi, just need a bit of advice here...just been browsing through some posts as I have not been on site for a long time, keep reading a lot about people putting spacers on their cars...now apart from the obvious, would I need to fit these to my car as I have some breyton reps in garage just waiting to be fitted, website I bought them off, reckons they will fit straight onto my motor, currently just have standard mv3's on, anyone offer any help?

By the way, they are 18 inch staggered, same as mv3's

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2013, 02:43 AM   #2
pretendporsche
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2003 E46M3, 2008 E92 335i

Get all the info together, wheel diameter, widths, offset, tyre sizing for Both sets of wheels, your current ones and the new ones, input the info onto this site www.willtheyfit.com

Then you need to see how far the wheels are inset, for example, if they are 10 mm further inset than your current wheels then you could run spacers, it may also be possible to run larger spacers than that, but to calculate that you need to get your tape measure out, that or just research and see what other people have done.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2013, 08:49 AM   #3
parapaul
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 330d M Sport

Garage List
If you don't have all that info, it's probably easier to test fit the new wheels and just measure how much the wheels need to be spaced - if at all.
      02-12-2013, 04:07 PM   #4
Sales@CMWheels
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

If you check the rear of each wheel, it will have the offset and width stamped on one of the spokes.

Post the info, and myself or another forum member will be able to help you with sizes.

We have plenty in stock.

Chris.
Appreciate 0