E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > FS CF ACS Trunk Spoiler, CF Wheel Trim, CF Engine Cover

06-10-2012, 05:05 AM   #1
cbbplanet
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: space shuttle

FS CF ACS Trunk Spoiler, CF Wheel Trim, CF Engine Cover

Hi, I found a couple of trunk spoilers for e90 at my garage from last time when I brought it back from taiwan. This is a replica e90 ACS trunk spoiler but fitment is pretty good. PM me if you have any other questions. (The one I used to take pictures was a beat up one that got thrown around, the one you get will be flawless, didn't want to use it because its still wrapped in box)

Price:
$100 for carbon fiber
$80 for frp

OEM BMW Engine Cover, used in great condition but only flaw is yellowing on the side, not noticeable after installed. For N52 engine*
Price: $40

I also have silver CF wheel trim (Black is sold) for e9x for sell. Used but in great condition. If you need detail pictures on the trim, PM me with your email
Price: $30

Last edited by cbbplanet; 06-10-2012 at 08:29 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2012, 06:05 AM   #2
Calveezzzy
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 335i Space Gray LCI

Interested in the steering wheel and engine cover. Detailed pics of both please?
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2012, 06:09 AM   #3
cbbplanet
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: space shuttle

PM me with email address if you want detail pictures for steering wheel. Engine cover is not with me as of the moment so you will have to wait until next weekend or you can go in person to check it out. It's at my friends office near the 60fwy and 7th ave.
Appreciate 0