E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > 325i-Heavy Steering ???

09-12-2005, 08:52 PM   #23
dynamics
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90:325i

I have my 325i with sports steering wheel, 17" rims with 225 wide tires, and without Active Steering and I love the way the car grips the road. I tried the 330i with Active Steering with the sports steering wheel, 17" rims with a broader width tires at the rear and I do not notice any difference with or without Active Steering at high speed. The only difference is only at low speed when I made a U-turn and the one with Active Steering make it easier and faster to do it. That of course will also helps in parking. I have read in some of the reviews that people actually prefer the one without Active Steering especially on the E90 as it gives you a more road holding feel, which is what BMW is renowed for.
Appreciate 0