E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > DIY Guides > Moving the Heated Seat Buttons

03-14-2019, 02:05 PM   #1
dakine_surf
Captain
Rep
Drives: TiAg e91, r53 Cooper S, e28 M5

Moving the Heated Seat Buttons

So I am not sure if this is the right spot to be asking but I searched around a bit and couldn't find any real answers.

I have a pre-lci 07 e91 328i. It has the auto climate control and heated seats, so it has the row of buttons below the HVAC controls but mine only has heated seats as an option. No Hill assist, no rear sunshade buttons.

I am looking at putting a Dynavin in mainly for rear camera functionality. I don't like where I would have to move the seat heater controls to the ashtray/glasses holder.

My question is this... I know the LCI models had the seat heater buttons on the HVAC panel below the fan speed rocker switch. Can I just swap one of these into the car and get everything to work properly, or is this going to be more complicated? I just really wanted to keep my sun glass holder.
Appreciate 0