E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Car Wash suggestions on the Westside LA

09-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
m1ka
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Car Wash suggestions on the Westside LA

I am looking for a local full service car wash on the Westside of LA. Anywhere around Santa Monica and a little east of the 405 or south of the 10 is fine. I have always taken my R32 to Sepulveda West and for $35/per month unlimited (clean interior/ wash and hand dry exterior) the price and quality was good.

However since owning my 335i I've only taken it there once and results were terrible. The track that pulls your car through the auto wash is too narrow for 10"+ rims and I'm not a big fan of auto washes which have brushes that smack against the car (scratches, etc). Bottom line, I'm scared to go back.... I don't know if Im OCD but I feel my rims got curbed on that track and I got a lot of swirl scratches from the auto wash.

What I am looking for is this:
• close proximity to 90025
• fully auto wash (interior hand cleaned and exterior dried)
• Price (i don't want to pay for a full detail service) I want somewhere I can take my car every week and have it finished under 45 minutes
• Somewhere that takes pride in their work and respects the owners car

I love washing my car however, owning a JB 335i can result in having to wash it once a week which I do not have the time to do nor do I want to go to the coin-op places (eventhough currently I opt for this as a last resort).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2013, 04:53 AM   #2
$hah$
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 MG/MT/ZCP & 2023 X7

Garage List
2023 BMW X7  [0.00]
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
car wash in West LA?

Did you ever find a good car wash? I'm looking myself.
Appreciate 0