E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Kevin @ **********s is more then a sales rep ! awsome fellow and good friend

09-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #1
E46toE90
Sparkling Graphite Metallic FTW
Rep
Drives: lci m-sport e90 n55

Kevin @ **********s is more then a sales rep ! awsome fellow and good friend

ive only had my e90 for about 3 months and decided to buy somethign small and simple to start modding the e90. Of course i had to call Kevin from **********s since i been dealing with him for over a year with my e46. Kevin was the one to take my first order for my e46 and he handled everything so well that everytime i call i ask for him. Kevin is one of the best guys to speak to. Always gives great information and great opinions. He Never rushes me into a sale, and when im in doubt he always sends me pictures to my personal email to make me feel all better. the most important part is that Kevin has an amazing memory and always remembers who i am. Thanks Kev. Best Sales rep out their !

:thumsup :: bow:
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2010, 12:29 PM   #2
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

Thanks for the kind, kind words. This really brightens up my day! Like you said over a year of helping you out on E46fanatics and looking forward to helping you with your E90 as well! Thank you again

Kevin************.com
************** ext 8009
Appreciate 0