E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > ***Official RVA (804) Thread***

04-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #661
Viper Two Four
SBX-1
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325I

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
We meeting today? I just got my girl a new set of shoes.
06 325i, Matte Black Grills, CF Rounds, CF Cloth Trim, CF Vinyl Roof & Matte Black Shark Fin, LED Inter, Led Plate Light, Yellow Fogs, 5% Window Tint, Coming Soon Intake, Mate Black Rims, Exhaust, Euro Headlights w/Xenon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjnptel1 View Post
legos are expensive.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #662
Myriad
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Two Four View Post
We meeting today? I just got my girl a new set of shoes.
At this point I'm going to hit up the gym after work so i wont be able to go till like 6:30 or so. It sounds like it's just you and I who can go again, cuz balls can't so if its just the two of us ill save the money and go home. Text phil and see I guess. Also let me know if we do I would suggest champps.

What tires dod you get put on?
      04-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #663
Viper Two Four
SBX-1
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
BF Goodrich G Force non run flats
06 325i, Matte Black Grills, CF Rounds, CF Cloth Trim, CF Vinyl Roof & Matte Black Shark Fin, LED Inter, Led Plate Light, Yellow Fogs, 5% Window Tint, Coming Soon Intake, Mate Black Rims, Exhaust, Euro Headlights w/Xenon

Quote:
legos are expensive.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #664
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Two Four
Speaking of shoes, I'm gonna sell my current setup(wheels a d tires). I dont have a deadline just pm if you're interested...i have another set so im ready for some change. Vmr v715's in hyper silver. 19x9.5 in rear, 19x8.5 in the front. They are running the best tires performance wise, and I spared no expense, Yokohama advan ad08's. The stickiest tire I've ever driven. They've held up very well considering their wear rating. Only tire that I would even consider in this category is the Bridgestone RE-11's. They are relatively the same price and nearly the exact same performance reviews. Only thing that drew me to the ad08's is that a very well respected member on here said that he would never buy another tire for his 135i that's making over 500+whp. They include TPMS. I'm not quite sure how much tread is left but I will measure in the morning. I'm going back to my good ole' 18" csl reps. I'm also selling brand new set of m3 rear subframe bushings. I bought them individually about a year ago and then bought the whole m3 chassis bit conversion so they were included in that set as well. Shoot me what they are going for and I will beat, let's say I will take 20-25% advertised price. Lastly I have the older Vishnu meth kit, it's not currently working bc of some simple wiring issues. If someone could help me get it working or if you want a great deal on it let me know....pm me. And....yes I know Vishnu used labonte for their failsafe(I have upgraded mine to snow performance which is one of the top in the industry. I also have a Procede for sale, it needs to be unlocked im sure but I can work out a good deal for you. It also needs a harness, I know the guys at Vishnu pretty well so I will see if I can get one for cheap for you. (Phil, I know what ur thinking...this is not the one I still have saved for you.) let's get up soon and put my new one in. Btw, I just emptied my ar oil catch can...all I can say is wow!! It had collected a lot of oil. I took pictures of how much oil it was, so glad I decided to get one, there would be tons of oil in my engine bay, the part works really well! It's been a loooong time since I've been but I'm back!! Let's get our cars ready for a hell of 2012 season. If anyone knows where I can get hooked up on those installs and they do good honest work, shoot me a pm with their info. I see some new names on here, I look forward to meeting you all.

Cheers,
Penn
07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 06:49 AM   #665
Myriad
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn999 View Post
Speaking of shoes, I'm gonna sell my current setup(wheels a d tires). I dont have a deadline just pm if you're interested...i have another set so im ready for some change. Vmr v715's in hyper silver. 19x9.5 in rear, 19x8.5 in the front. They are running the best tires performance wise, and I spared no expense, Yokohama advan ad08's. The stickiest tire I've ever driven. They've held up very well considering their wear rating. Only tire that I would even consider in this category is the Bridgestone RE-11's. They are relatively the same price and nearly the exact same performance reviews. Only thing that drew me to the ad08's is that a very well respected member on here said that he would never buy another tire for his 135i that's making over 500+whp. They include TPMS. I'm not quite sure how much tread is left but I will measure in the morning. I'm going back to my good ole' 18" csl reps. I'm also selling brand new set of m3 rear subframe bushings. I bought them individually about a year ago and then bought the whole m3 chassis bit conversion so they were included in that set as well. Shoot me what they are going for and I will beat, let's say I will take 20-25% advertised price. Lastly I have the older Vishnu meth kit, it's not currently working bc of some simple wiring issues. If someone could help me get it working or if you want a great deal on it let me know....pm me. And....yes I know Vishnu used labonte for their failsafe(I have upgraded mine to snow performance which is one of the top in the industry. I also have a Procede for sale, it needs to be unlocked im sure but I can work out a good deal for you. It also needs a harness, I know the guys at Vishnu pretty well so I will see if I can get one for cheap for you. (Phil, I know what ur thinking...this is not the one I still have saved for you.) let's get up soon and put my new one in. Btw, I just emptied my ar oil catch can...all I can say is wow!! It had collected a lot of oil. I took pictures of how much oil it was, so glad I decided to get one, there would be tons of oil in my engine bay, the part works really well! It's been a loooong time since I've been but I'm back!! Let's get our cars ready for a hell of 2012 season. If anyone knows where I can get hooked up on those installs and they do good honest work, shoot me a pm with their info. I see some new names on here, I look forward to meeting you all.

Cheers,
Penn
You have a space gray car right? Any pics?
      04-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #666
Viper Two Four
SBX-1
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Two Four

Cheers,
Penn
Penn where you been?

Quote:
legos are expensive.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #667
ITS_NEMESIS
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 328i

Ben, trim looks real nice! I think ill be calling on your guy for some work. Sitting at United Solar right now, but didnt ask about their trim yet. Good thing i didnt.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 01:39 PM   #668
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriad
Quote:

Cheers,
Penn
You have a space gray car right? Any pics?
No my car is jet black, Dakota brown leather. I'm thinking about selling my Rob becks. I'm talking to Hpf do let me know if anyone is interested in them, I paid 3100 plus shipping. They are brand new still sitting in the box. Shoot me offers..
07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #669
Myriad
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS_NEMESIS View Post
Ben, trim looks real nice! I think ill be calling on your guy for some work. Sitting at United Solar right now, but didnt ask about their trim yet. Good thing i didnt.
He just cuts a big sheet out and covers the entire window and cuts out the trim. Makes it easier to get one continuous piece on the trim. How did the tint end up?
      04-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #670
Myriad
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
No my car is jet black, Dakota brown leather. I'm thinking about selling my Rob becks. I'm talking to Hpf do let me know if anyone is interested in them, I paid 3100 plus shipping. They are brand new still sitting in the box. Shoot me offers..
Cool. Can you post a picture? Im curious what it looks like
      04-06-2012, 03:09 PM   #671
ITS_NEMESIS
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriad
Quote:
He just cuts a big sheet out and covers the entire window and cuts out the trim. Makes it easier to get one continuous piece on the trim. How did the tint end up?
Tint definitely looks like what i had in mind the first time around. The Llumar film looks much better than the charcoal i had before. I do have some pockets of moisture/air along some dot matrix areas, but hoping they work their way out.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2012, 08:05 AM   #672
Myriad
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Tint definitely looks like what i had in mind the first time around. The Llumar film looks much better than the charcoal i had before. I do have some pockets of moisture/air along some dot matrix areas, but hoping they work their way out.
Good deal. This is my second car with Llumar, the first one the tint looked flawless after 2 years of being stored outdoors.
      04-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #673
Myriad
Lieutenant
Rep

So...we should do a weekend meet/cruise maybe out to a resturant outside of Richmond
      04-13-2012, 01:03 PM   #674
Viper Two Four
SBX-1
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsCoding
I need to install my angel eyes, fix my headlight washer pump (leaking), install my HID fogs, and paint my grill matte black. All of which requires taking off the front bumper, haha
Till the end of may I be working 6 days a week I'll help if I'm
Ever off

Quote:
legos are expensive.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2012, 12:28 AM   #675
Viper Two Four
SBX-1
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsCoding
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Two Four View Post
Till the end of may I be working 6 days a week I'll help if I'm
Ever off
Haha right on. I'll probably just do it in my parking spot at the apartment complex tomorrow. Shouldn't take me more than 2-3 hours
Im off tomorrow well today I should say

Quote:
legos are expensive.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2012, 07:14 AM   #676
macuzer
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 e92 space gray, coral

Garage List
After cleaning this weekend...

Took this shot. That's my buddy Joel who owns J & A's detailing.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-16-2012, 08:59 AM   #677
XYR03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Cayman S

Quote:
Originally Posted by macuzer View Post
Took this shot. That's my buddy Joel who owns J & A's detailing.
nice!! what kind of halos are they?? they look pretty bright and evenly spread out too. I'm getting tunnel vision looking at that pic. More Pics!!

Quote:

Penn999 you need to stop writing paragraphs we can't read that much at a time. And how do you even have time to write that much didn't u just get married. ball+chain=penn
1998-E36 M3
2007-E92 328i[/SIGPIC]
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #678
macuzer
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Garage List
They are Alpine MSS HID Halos. 8K temp. Love em. I have several pics posted to my garage. Check it out!

Appreciate 0
      04-16-2012, 12:12 PM   #679
macuzer
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
So...we should do a weekend meet/cruise maybe out to a resturant outside of Richmond
I like this idea!

Appreciate 0
      04-17-2012, 08:42 AM   #680
Myriad
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I like this idea!
Yeah, I know John and I had talkeed about going to a brewery or something. Weather is starting to get nice so we should def plan it. John what was that place u wanted to go called again?
      04-17-2012, 09:07 AM   #681
macuzer
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
Yeah, I know John and I had talkeed about going to a brewery or something. Weather is starting to get nice so we should def plan it. John what was that place u wanted to go called again?
Skyline Drive or something like that would be cool too. Just need to scope out a route and enjoy the beautiful scenery and great drive. I'm down for whatever. Just need notice as I work every other weekend. At least on Saturdays.

Appreciate 0
      04-17-2012, 11:54 AM   #682
Myriad
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Skyline Drive or something like that would be cool too. Just need to scope out a route and enjoy the beautiful scenery and great drive. I'm down for whatever. Just need notice as I work every other weekend. At least on Saturdays.
I like the Skyline Drive idea too, looks neat. Anyone know of any good restaurants or breweries out there that we could hit for lunch?