E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > FibreOptix Experiences

07-16-2008, 12:32 PM   #45
ihyln
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3post sucks

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2002 530i  [0.00]
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 12:35 PM   #46
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FibreOptix View Post
popcorn? WHO HAD THE POPCORN???

I got some, I'm eating it while laughing how much you are a real joke. Your not a real vendor Your more of the forum joke.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 12:58 PM   #47
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEOVR View Post

I got some, I'm eating it while laughing how much you are a real joke. Your not a real vendor Your more of the forum joke.

Yes, but you forgot to add Our GREAT Carbon Fibre Parts and even greater prices. You don't realize this has actually boosted sales. more and more people are seein that a new vendor exists and they become curious. They ask questions, then buy products.

Your trying to hurt me, in all reality your honestly helping me. Who's the joke now? It's almost worth giving you the referral credit for, but, i don't. Whatever referral credit i would issue you, it's becoming even MORE of a discount to customer.

To show my appriciation for these referrals, i am gonning to do something for this thread and especially this forum, yup you guessed it i just added 3 months to my vendor-ship. Not only do i get to advirtise great carbon products, for all that money. I get a lot of laughs!!!

I got you a little something too....

more popcorn!!!

opc orn:: popcorn:opco rn: opcorn:opcor n:

Your gonna gonna need it, cuz it can only get better.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 01:08 PM   #48
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Yes, but you forgot to add Our GREAT Carbon Fibre Parts and even greater prices. You don't realize this has actually boosted sales. more and more people are seein that a new vendor exists and they become curious. They ask questions, then buy products.

Your trying to hurt me, in all reality your honestly helping me. Who's the joke now? It's almost worth giving you the referral credit for, but, i don't. Whatever referral credit i would issue you, it's becoming even MORE of a discount to customer.

To show my appriciation for these referrals, i am gonning to do something for this thread and especially this forum, yup you guessed it i just added 3 months to my vendor-ship. Not only do i get to advirtise great carbon products, for all that money. I get a lot of laughs!!!

I got you a little something too....

more popcorn!!!

opc orn:: popcorn:opco rn: opcorn:opcor n:

Your gonna gonna need it, cuz it can only get better.

I'm not trying to hurt you, I guess you don't realize that yet. I could careless that people are buying from you, your a vendor, anyways..... I'm glad I can help out with sales too -- Plus I wouldn't want your discounts or credit, I don't put that shit on my car unless it's perfect, glad we understand.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 01:33 PM   #49
Dragonman4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996tt

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Never let your personal opinions get in the way of doing business. Especially not when it's an online business that can start and die in the matter of minutes. While the product itself may have been defective, as a vendor and business owner, your professionalism should have had this situation resolved peacefully. If you say you get so much business, then why not just end everyone's headache and refund the money? Honestly, how much would it cost to restock a 4 inch by 6 inch box for some light bulbs? In this case they wouldn't even be restocked since they're damaged. Every successful business has to eat a loss sometimes if they have a faulty product, and if you're just the distributor, you may be able to get some money back in the form of a damaged good. What you did unfortunately is put emotion in front of your company's professionalism in a public forum filled with potential customers. Not necessarily a good image to portray for your company. Don't forget quality customer service is equally if not more important than quality products.
2009 Merc C-350: AMG package, loaded
2008 E92 335xi - Gone
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 01:38 PM   #50
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonman4 View Post
Never let your personal opinions get in the way of doing business. Especially not when it's an online business that can start and die in the matter of minutes. While the product itself may have been defective, as a vendor and business owner, your professionalism should have had this situation resolved peacefully. If you say you get so much business, then why not just end everyone's headache and refund the money? Honestly, how much would it cost to restock a 4 inch by 6 inch box for some light bulbs? In this case they wouldn't even be restocked since they're damaged. Every successful business has to eat a loss sometimes if they have a faulty product, and if you're just the distributor, you may be able to get some money back in the form of a damaged good. What you did unfortunately is put emotion in front of your company's professionalism in a public forum filled with potential customers. Not necessarily a good image to portray for your company. Don't forget quality customer service is equally if not more important than quality products.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 04:05 PM   #51
335JB
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi E92

i dont think the vendor will make enough in profits to afford the vendor status. itll probably come from his own pocket and hell end up in the negative

OEM Front Lip | Seibon CF Trunk | CF Kidney Grills | Painted Reflectors | GP Thunder Angels | ACS Roof Spoiler | Rear Fogs
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 04:11 PM   #52
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: rwd

in such a short about of time as a vendor, i've never seen fibreoptix get so blown up and cocky soo soon. i'd never order from them, cuz i've seen those nasty lookin e92 cf splitters, but damn bad rep from the get go...ur loss FO. even if u got 3 more months, i hope u learn ur lessson and leave this forum, cuz shit like this dont belong in here...its as bad as spam

Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 04:21 PM   #53
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
fibreoptix about to get banned soon.
      07-16-2008, 04:29 PM   #54
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Yes Yes Yes, i feed off of this. In stead of getting me disappointed and feeling bad, it get me siked! You people have nothing better to do then bad talk someone whom you have absolutey no personal experience with. It cracks me up. As another new potential customer shoots me an email mentioning this thread... this one, right here...yup

It's drawing business and i cant thank each and everyone of you guys enough. I hope my order getts here soon. Or you guys can do me another small, just one tiny tiny little favor and stop posting so i can catch up. I kinda feel bad that i dont have something that someone wants...

Or you can not do me the favor and carry on. i dont have time to stop and laugh for a sec. Goodthing its dinna time, or i wouldnt be thanking all of you, yes, all of you, even you, yup over there you too.

PLEASE KEEP UP THE AWSOME Support guys...
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 04:32 PM   #55
335JB
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi E92

ur reverse psychology skills are lacking
nice try though

OEM Front Lip | Seibon CF Trunk | CF Kidney Grills | Painted Reflectors | GP Thunder Angels | ACS Roof Spoiler | Rear Fogs
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 04:45 PM   #56
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335JB View Post
ur reverse psychology skills are lacking
nice try though

Wait, yo, hold on... Someone new jump on the old wagon? Welcome, please feel free to grab some popcorn and refreshments are on you. Um, hey guys... I kinda feel bad that i am making something off all this and you guys are not. Please feel free to charge a cover. I dont want anything out of it. Just bein here is enough, and being a part of it is even better!
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 05:56 PM   #57
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
fibreoptix about to get banned soon.
+1, let's make it happen.
      07-16-2008, 06:17 PM   #58
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
why ban him? market will speak for itself. if his products do suck, then nobody will buy from him and he'll just make an ass of himself. if his products are actually good, then people will buy from him.

i'm done with reps tho.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 06:32 PM   #59
1clean335i
Perf BMW mag issue 147, 159
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: Project Estoril

Garage List
Quote:
Wait, yo, hold on... Someone new jump on the old wagon? Welcome, please feel free to grab some popcorn and refreshments are on you. Um, hey guys... I kinda feel bad that i am making something off all this and you guys are not. Please feel free to charge a cover. I dont want anything out of it. Just bein here is enough, and being a part of it is even better!
I sent you an email yesterday and a pm this morning, both with no response
      07-16-2008, 06:47 PM   #60
FibreOptix
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1clean335i View Post
bud, that was 2 days ago. Remeber i was gonna be out all day, but i had your package. waited to hear from you or paypal about the funds. didnt hear from either...
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 06:48 PM   #61
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 06:53 PM   #62
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Quote:
bud, that was 2 days ago. Remeber i was gonna be out all day, but i had your package. waited to hear from you or paypal about the funds. didnt hear from either...

WOW, GREAT RESPONSE. Oh my god, can a person really be this dumb to be a vendor?!?!? Wow you need to get some brains before you start selling shit...wow just a waste of space dude.
      07-16-2008, 07:35 PM   #63
1clean335i
Perf BMW mag issue 147, 159
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: Project Estoril

Garage List
Strange how he replied to my post on here faster than my pm or email. So he sends me a pm saying he's been waiting for me to send paypal but hasnt heard from me even though i have his email, aim, pm.... But no price was ever discussed which is why i've been pm'ing/emailing him the past 2 days. So I saw he was on aim and this was the convo-

lilvietsolja (8:06:57 PM): hey
TJatFibreOptix (8:07:24 PM): 1sec, i need to reboot
tjatfibreoptix went mobile at 8:09:13 PM.
IMs will be sent to your buddy's mobile device as text messages. Learn more about Mobile IM.
lilvietsolja (8:30:48 PM): ?

pretty long re-boot if you ask me... oh well. I give up. I was trying to help him better his name on here but failed.

btw- I was just trying to pick up that e90 m3 cf trunk spoiler he got in. Been hoping to get it by the end of the week for HIN orlando this sat. but looks like that isnt happening now.
      07-16-2008, 09:48 PM   #64
PAKMAN
Lieutenant General
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Strange how he replied to my post on here faster than my pm or email. So he sends me a pm saying he's been waiting for me to send paypal but hasnt heard from me even though i have his email, aim, pm.... But no price was ever discussed which is why i've been pm'ing/emailing him the past 2 days. So I saw he was on aim and this was the convo-

lilvietsolja (8:06:57 PM): hey
TJatFibreOptix (8:07:24 PM): 1sec, i need to reboot
tjatfibreoptix went mobile at 8:09:13 PM.
IMs will be sent to your buddy's mobile device as text messages. Learn more about Mobile IM.
lilvietsolja (8:30:48 PM): ?

pretty long re-boot if you ask me... oh well. I give up. I was trying to help him better his name on here but failed.

btw- I was just trying to pick up that e90 m3 cf trunk spoiler he got in. Been hoping to get it by the end of the week for HIN orlando this sat. but looks like that isnt happening now.
jsut get it from mforce!
      07-16-2008, 10:02 PM   #65
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAKMAN View Post
jsut get it from mforce!
+1
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 10:37 PM   #66