E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Revised My 335i Order to Crimson

07-22-2006, 04:47 PM   #1
Phil335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Comp

Revised My 335i Order to Crimson

I went by my dealer today and they had the exterior color and leather samples for the 335i. I originally ordered Space Grey with creme beige interior(after originally going with coral red leather). But the crimson red exterior was beautiful. I took the crimson sample outside in the sun and held it against an Imola red 330ci and it is the same shade, just slightly, almost imperceptibly, lighter. It was hard to tell there was a difference unless I got the light just right.

Although the creme beige would have been gorgeous with the crimson red exterior, I had been debating the wisdom of such a light interior from the standpoint of keeping it clean. So I changed to saddle brown leather.

My CA said that since my car was held up for production because I'd ordered Navi, this color not being available until September should not have much if any affect on build date. Hope he's right.
Appreciate 0