E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > In car camera

03-05-2013, 04:50 AM   #1
foxy-stoat
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 320 E91

In car camera

After buying one for myself I decided to get one for my Dad for his birthday, as couldn't think of anything to get him. He thought along the lines of, I haven't needed one for the last 50 years so why do I need one now? So I gave him a jumper instead !!

So have this Blackvue DR380G HD in car camera with Power Magic Pro for sale. Owes me £238.90 plus delivery but will take £210 delivered, paypal as gift and you pay the fees...or money transfer. Will be sent out registered and tracked post or you can collect from East Sussex.

Gives very clear video and has a range of features....very handy if your unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident, as you can use the video footage as an independent "witness"...assuming it wasn't your fault !!! Just one accident could pay for the camera.

Could be a cool track-day camera too. Trying to upload a video clip but taking ages! Will update this thread later.

http://www.advanced-incar.co.uk/in-c...kvue-dr380g-hd
http://www.advanced-incar.co.uk/in-c...ower-magic-pro

Any questions....fire away!
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2013, 06:17 AM   #2
betty02
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 316D

So with the drain prevention kit will this record 24 hours a day 7 days a week?
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2013, 06:52 AM   #3
foxy-stoat
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 320 E91

Hi

No, it will record when the ignition is on and driving. When parked up it will go into parking mode, so will start recording if it senses any shock, you can set the levels. Only really helpfull if someone hits your car and drives off the way your camera is pointing tho.

It will shut down if the power saving kit senses a drop in voltage, this can also be set to how much you like.

I hope this helps.....and welcome to the club !
Appreciate 0