E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > LTBMW~!!!

03-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
KRUZNM3
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

LTBMW~!!!

LTBMW rocks!! why?? cuz I said so!!

I have to give Long, Ivan and Rene a huge thank you for always taking care of me. I've dealt with Long since his days doing installs at his house. It started with minor things such as painted OEM lips, grills, reflectors. Then came the suspension installs and etc...

Fast forward a few years and LTBMW now has a full one stop shop! You need anything or whatever you dream of, they can make it reality! This time around I dropped off my F10 for M-Sport conversion, roof wrap and coilover install. I never ever leave my car anywhere, but I wanted to make the LTBMW meet this past wknd. Unfortunately I was not able to make it because of my business trip out of the country but Long offered me to drop off my car before I leave to have all the work done and also so I can have my car at the meet. I came back Sunday and he even opened up the shop for me to pick up my car. (I also got to drool over the F30 which is freakin sick!! )

Obviously a lot of So Cal people already know about LTBMW but for those that dont, dont even hesitate to hit them up. They have taken care of all my needs right away. If they cant promise you a certain part or time theyll be straight up with you. No BS at LTBMW. Nothing but straight quality work and honest guys.

I definately need to visit just because...great guys...A+ service!!
Appreciate 0