E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > 2011 335xi 6MT CPO

11-22-2014, 11:04 PM   #1
Monsterdood
Rep
Drives: 2011 335xi

2011 335xi 6MT CPO

So I just picked up a CPO 2011 335xi from Schomp BMW in Denver. A 6MT with Nav, Premium, Cold Weather, Comfort access, heated wheel, ipod/usb, and Sat radio all with just 13,300 miles! M Sport or Sportline would have been nice but weren't on my list of mandatory items and finding a low mileage 335xi with a 6MT is no easy task.

I live in CT and bought it sight unseen (just photos / video) but was able to get a relative in Denver to inspect the car and test drive it for me. Also, Schomp was good to work with to do a few mods prior to shipping it. They sent the stock wheels out to get them powder coated black, installed the black grill, and tinted the windows and then arranged transportation with a shipper. Those were all extra costs but the basic car was $32,300 and they were able to get me the 0.9% CPO financing so I am pretty happy with the deal. In fact, the 0.9% deal came out the day after I agreed to buy the carbut they were able to get it for me when they processed the loan application so cudos to Schomp.

Just thought I would share for reference for others and also to say thanks for all the other posts that helped me decide what I wanted and how to get it.

A pic of the car for posterity....

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=136
Appreciate 0