E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > FS: MTech Steering Wheel 6MT, Cover & Controls

12-25-2012, 06:18 PM   #1
bigdaddycane
I even mod my cereal
Rep
Drives: 11 ZCP DCT M3 14 328d 21 GT4

Garage List
FS: MTech Steering Wheel 6MT, Cover & Controls

MTech Steering wheel and cover for a 6MT in very good condition including the airbag bracket, steering wheel controls and Mtech cover. This is an awesome mod as you will use it everyday. The only reason I am getting rid of it is due to the fact I stumbled upon a one of a kind MTech steering wheel and had to have it. This wheel is in very good shape with little wear.

The wheel has been cleaned and conditioned with high end leather products and is very good shape.

There are a few imperfections but no tears. The imperfections are indentations from the box it was shipped to me in. Again, not that noticeable and do not affect the look or performance of the wheel. No one in my car ever noticed these imperfections.

The cover is a standard MTech steering wheel cover in good shape but is peeling in the upper left hand corner. Most of these peel over time, but can be plastidipped or can be covered with a fabric. If you're interested I can recover it with CF leather fabric as I have done with my other Mtech SW cover. I will upload pix of that for anyone interested. Of course the CF Fabric wrap would be extra money that can be negociated.

I have the steering wheels controls as well.

$375 for local MD/DC/VA peeps. Price includes shipping for all parts shipped, without CF fabric wrap at this time. I'd like to sell all parts together if possible. PM if interested.

Last edited by bigdaddycane; 12-31-2012 at 06:48 AM.. Reason: adds and price change
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2012, 06:48 AM   #2
bigdaddycane
I even mod my cereal
Rep
Drives: 11 ZCP DCT M3 14 328d 21 GT4

Garage List
bump for new price
Appreciate 0