E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > All-Wheel-Drive (Xi / xDrive) Talk > how much power with these mods on an x-drive n55 !?

05-25-2015, 10:28 AM   #67
Bours
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i x-drive LCI sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseN54 View Post
You lie so much you believe yourself lol Must be painful to know you worked so hard to own a 5 year old car. And omg let's not forget your married and have kids omg. You are so seasoned. People must aspire to be like you and own a 3.2 million dollar biz (USD converted for you). After so much over head and operating cost, you spoiled yourself with a 2011 BMW. Man you must be proud!! Congratulations!!! I hope to never end up like you. Rofl.
Hahaha you have even a older car then me and im only 25 by the way
I love the e90 bmw and i hate the f30 thats why i chose it
Im sure a lot of people who can think properly and not like a retard internet troll like you would agree. Off course your jealous of me its obvious, you can only dream to make that much money with you shitty ecomonic status amd your lack of motivation. Your saying to peoole they are lazy but i bet you look yourself in the mirror and hate yourself. Btw i could buy a porsche if i wanted to but im a real bimmer fan. Ive had 2 and my dad 7 unlike you who dream about 17000 hp gtrs lolll i can figure yet if your an old fart or just a kid in his parents basement in buffalo you tell me bucko !
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2015, 10:48 AM   #68
HouseN54
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bours
Quote:
You lie so much you believe yourself lol Must be painful to know you worked so hard to own a 5 year old car. And omg let's not forget your married and have kids omg. You are so seasoned. People must aspire to be like you and own a 3.2 million dollar biz (USD converted for you). After so much over head and operating cost, you spoiled yourself with a 2011 BMW. Man you must be proud!! Congratulations!!! I hope to never end up like you. Rofl.
Hahaha you have even a older car then me and im only 25 by the way
I love the e90 bmw and i hate the f30 thats why i chose it
Im sure a lot of people who can think properly and not like a retard internet troll like you would agree. Off course your jealous of me its obvious, you can only dream to make that much money with you shitty ecomonic status amd your lack of motivation. Your saying to peoole they are lazy but i bet you look yourself in the mirror and hate yourself. Btw i could buy a porsche if i wanted to but im a real bimmer fan. Ive had 2 and my dad 7 unlike you who dream about 17000 hp gtrs lolll i can figure yet if your an old fart or just a kid in his parents basement in buffalo you tell me bucko !
Lol I choose my e92 for simply the engine. The almighty n54 which of course due to your lack of education, you think parts from the n54 will fit your n55 btw I'm only 27, work for a fortune 300 company and been all around world in places you dream of. You are a stupid child. I had a goal with the car when I purchased it. Like I said your a nobody trying to prove your worth. Clearly you've made mistakes. One I clearly won't so please friend piss off and go get a Passat. That's your best fit.
      05-25-2015, 11:03 AM   #69
Bours
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Lol I choose my e92 for simply the engine. The almighty n54 which of course due to your lack of education, you think parts from the n54 will fit your n55 btw I'm only 27, work for a fortune 300 company and been all around world in places you dream of. You are a stupid child. I had a goal with the car when I purchased it. Like I said your a nobody trying to prove your worth. Clearly you've made mistakes. One I clearly won't so please friend piss off and go get a Passat. That's your best fit.
Haha ive travel in about 50 different countries so i really doubt i would dream about the shitty hotels and places youve been to you work for a good company it seems but im sure your their small punching bard nerdy type who just go get the lunches of the big dawgs and is at the bottom of the ladder. You must make 22k a year and think your the shit haha. I know your a huge pipe lover but you need to let it go i just misread the forum section loll o know the n54 takes two while the n55 only one. You have a fuckin old car at 27 while i own a amazing growing business. Im the boss while your a subordinate for higher placed people then you and me. A small mini cooper stripped with your boss company would fit you well while you deliver those lunches at noon
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2015, 12:10 PM   #70
HouseN54
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 coupe

You are a funny guy. You know nothing john snow....anyway here's my engine bay as a final note...how much power with these mods???? Dbag
Attached Images

05-25-2015, 12:30 PM   #71
Bours
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
You are a funny guy. You know nothing john snow....anyway here's my engine bay as a final note...how much power with these mods???? Dbag
Not bad your single turbo d bag no 2 500 whp right ?
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2015, 12:54 PM   #72
CT335xi
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 x5 m50i, 2005 evo 8

Man this is a pretty entertaining thread but can't you guys just move on from this? I'm actually surprised it hasn't been locked yet. To the Op I'm sure you will get your car dynoed and see what it makes and to HouseN54 that's a nice looking single turbo kit your sporting there. What kind of WHP/Wtrq you putting down? Now can we just get along
04 325xi, 91 gmc Syclone, 08 335xi, and 13 x3 35i msp
2014 x5 50i msport
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2015, 12:57 PM   #73
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bours View Post
Haha ive travel in about 50 different countries so i really doubt i would dream about the shitty hotels and places youve been to you work for a good company it seems but im sure your their small punching bard nerdy type who just go get the lunches of the big dawgs and is at the bottom of the ladder. You must make 22k a year and think your the shit haha. I know your a huge pipe lover but you need to let it go i just misread the forum section loll o know the n54 takes two while the n55 only one. You have a fuckin old car at 27 while i own a amazing growing business. Im the boss while your a subordinate for higher placed people then you and me. A small mini cooper stripped with your boss company would fit you well while you deliver those lunches at noon
Right, amazing growing business and all you can afford is a entry level BMW? Come on with the attitude you got up there I figured you'd at least be in a M6. Or maybe an Aston Martin, given you are better traveled than James Bond. I mean 50 countries and you are only 25? God damn you are either a seriously bad ass terrorist on the lam, an elite SF operative, or a former boy band member. You are "the boss" yet you act like a peon. You come on here and start dissing a guy because you don't think he might be as financially as cool as you.. Hope you don't show the same attitude when running that Taco stand business of yours.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2015, 02:03 PM   #74
Bours
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Right, amazing growing business and all you can afford is a entry level BMW? Come on with the attitude you got up there I figured you'd at least be in a M6. Or maybe an Aston Martin, given you are better traveled than James Bond. I mean 50 countries and you are only 25? God damn you are either a seriously bad ass terrorist on the lam, an elite SF operative, or a former boy band member. You are "the boss" yet you act like a peon. You come on here and start dissing a guy because you don't think he might be as financially as cool as you.. Hope you don't show the same attitude when running that Taco stand business of yours.
Im not dissing that guy for nothing he came to my thread telling im the stupidity itself....so why your defending the who insults a nice guy whos trying to learn on his car.. Mark Zuckerberg had a the shitiest car for a decade while he could afford his pagani since 10 years ago so what a stupid point...i have 3 kids and a huge house and i travel a lot so my entry level bimmer is perfect for me i can pay you a taco if you cant afford one but i surely wont make you one !
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2015, 04:46 PM   #75
Dhillon92
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 335xi

This is hilarious, this is the prime example of e-thugs. Honestly no one cares how much money one makes and how old you are... This is an e90 forum so all that really matters is your driving one. Bours, I posted early in this thread and so did many others, but you still keep asking how many horses you expect from so and so mods. All house really did was tell you to go put it on a dyno... It doesn't cost much.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2015, 08:04 PM   #76
Bours
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhillon92 View Post
This is hilarious, this is the prime example of e-thugs. Honestly no one cares how much money one makes and how old you are... This is an e90 forum so all that really matters is your driving one. Bours, I posted early in this thread and so did many others, but you still keep asking how many horses you expect from so and so mods. All house really did was tell you to go put it on a dyno... It doesn't cost much.
Ok were done here ill just go dyno it thank you for your reply by the way thx everyone !
Appreciate 0