E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > ppl who bullshit piss me off! well only this man.

07-13-2012, 10:55 PM   #177
karkid
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkid View Post
I've never said anything about a SL65, I saw the link and that's not me saying that. Not sure who is but I guess this is a game. Time for me to respond I guess so I will try my best. Lol where to start well first off about the shop. 6815 davand drive (street over from ivo) there is a sign for "the sofa factory" which is ours. Last bay at the end of the building is what I used to wrap cars. There's a car hoist in there and anyone is more than welcome to come check it out I'm never there but you can talk to my mom. She is. Second thing now yeah I'm very bad at returning calls I'm owning up to that 100% not good I know and it's something I'm working on. I don't know where this SL65 business came up from but I DO NOT HAVE ONE, my dad has a 2002 SL600 sitting at ivo shop that is the only Mercedes we own in the family. It's funny how people are taking blows at me even the ones I've tried to help guess its just not good enough. We're I'm wrong I'll admit it but I'm not going to for stuff I haven't done. As for the various comments about the wrap I had done on my car. I was the first to admit that the job was far from perfect it was something I attempted at home in my garage and there's a thread on it. Was it perfect no but I got better as I did more cars. Anyone who would like to speak to people of cars who I have done inbox me and I'll be more than happy to provide you with there number, and as far as it goes I'm 22 so call me a kid all you want. Now this about the c63. I attempted to get a BS didn't happen. I admitted that never said I still was. Few members who speak to me know I was trying to lease it. Didn't happen. I ended up with a 2011 Performance package C63 it's nothing special and will probably get beat by a heavily tuned 335 easily but I don't care I just wanted a change. It's a lease. And anyone who has doubts is more than welcome to call me or come to my place and check it out. I'm not sure I've addressed everything if I haven't I'll try to just pm me. I won't be responding to this thread again.

Sorry to those who I've flopped on that's all I can say.

Edit

Last edited by karkid; 07-13-2012 at 11:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 09:32 AM   #178
leungsta
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: R8 V10 / Cayenne GTS / Model 3

That's it?

In for a better rebuttal
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 09:41 AM   #179
///Mandy
N54 <3
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

Wait so there's 2 karkid accounts, one of them owns a C63, the other a SL65?

I'm confused...

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #180
angrymofo
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: e60 528i lci

so weak...

"I'm very bad at returning calls I'm owning up to that 100%"

that's all u admit too? wow...
      07-14-2012, 11:57 AM   #181
PHR
phr
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRG2 View Post
Bro

Like I said before -

If shit could fly your fucking mouth would be an international airport.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LIE SO MUCH

your a fucking ****** - who has nothing else but lies to try and impress people.

Honestly fuckers like yourself should be fucking HUNG .... if not when I'm back in september I will personally slap the fucking shit out of you for all the e90 post boys and also for my personal satisfaction because seeing your comment on the "sl65" bullshit and everything else makes me want to teach you a lesson. " unemployed people living in their parents house" - dude that sounds an awful lot like you - unless you moved into your C63 AMG BLACK SERIES you said you bought - oh wait I forgot you changed your mind and got the SL65 - what a loser ... I guess ill have to discipline you - something you parents clearly fucked up on doing ....

I would usually say no offence but take offence you fucking loser... AMAN you are the biggest ****** Iv seen in my life and I hope any mother who is about to give birth to a piece of shit lying scumbag like yourself either gets an abortion or dies (while killing you) in the process of giving birth ....

GARY - you know who I am - if you got balls try and talk back - I may not argue with you online but I will definitely set you straight in September.

Don't forget im not some kid talking shit - I'm a training - masters completing almost a lawyer who is willing to jeopardize his career just to slap some sense into you....

STOP LIEING YOU DUMB FUCKKKKKK - tell the truth you will have less things to remember and maybe earn some respect ...

IDIOT

- GARY

also sorry to fellow e90 post member for replying in such a manner but I can't stand this bullshit ...

LOLLLLLL

ahaha damn g2, went offff.

either that master is boring the fuck outa you, or Aman really ticked you off somewhere loll

I always thought the two of you were really close. With matching colord cars n all

almost like two peas in a pod...
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 12:03 PM   #182
ja.
Ja
Canada
Rep
Drives: e90

Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #183
GTRG2
Ill Smoke You
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 GTR BLACK EDITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHR View Post
LOLLLLLL

ahaha damn g2, went offff.

either that master is boring the fuck outa you, or Aman really ticked you off somewhere loll

I always thought the two of you were really close. With matching colord cars n all

almost like two peas in a pod...

LOLL

it was a combination of both ... a little boredom and a little bit of not being able to stand people who bullshit so much - like DUDE what are you going to get out of it ...

No we aren't close - I barely know the guy I only know him through a few of you guys (won't mention any names) - however at least he finally managed to respond and owned up to a little bit ...

Either way nothing personal AMAN - trust me you will earn much more respect if you just be yourself without the bullshit. Congrads on the purchase of the BENZ

- Gary

BTW - E90 Post is so much more entertaining then NAGTROC - great entertainment !
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #184
335KarDiC63
Registered
Rep
Drives: not sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkid View Post
I've never said anything about a SL65, I saw the link and that's not me saying that. Not sure who is but I guess this is a game. Time for me to respond I guess so I will try my best. Lol where to start well first off about the shop. 6815 davand drive (street over from ivo) there is a sign for "the sofa factory" which is ours. Last bay at the end of the building is what I used to wrap cars. There's a car hoist in there and anyone is more than welcome to come check it out I'm never there but you can talk to my mom. She is. Second thing now yeah I'm very bad at returning calls I'm owning up to that 100% not good I know and it's something I'm working on. I don't know where this SL65 business came up from but I DO NOT HAVE ONE, my dad has a 2002 SL600 sitting at ivo shop that is the only Mercedes we own in the family. It's funny how people are taking blows at me even the ones I've tried to help guess its just not good enough. We're I'm wrong I'll admit it but I'm not going to for stuff I haven't done. As for the various comments about the wrap I had done on my car. I was the first to admit that the job was far from perfect it was something I attempted at home in my garage and there's a thread on it. Was it perfect no but I got better as I did more cars. Anyone who would like to speak to people of cars who I have done inbox me and I'll be more than happy to provide you with there number, and as far as it goes I'm 22 so call me a kid all you want. Now this about the c63. I attempted to get a BS didn't happen. I admitted that never said I still was. Few members who speak to me know I was trying to lease it. Didn't happen. I ended up with a 2011 Performance package C63 it's nothing special and will probably get beat by a heavily tuned 335 easily but I don't care I just wanted a change. It's a lease. And anyone who has doubts is more than welcome to call me or come to my place and check it out. I'm not sure I've addressed everything if I haven't I'll try to just pm me. I won't be responding to this thread again.

Sorry to those who I've flopped on that's all I can say.

ok so your saying you used your parents shop to wrap cars...
When people told you your rear m sport rep bumper had such a shit wrap job done, you told them that the workers at your "shop" wrapped it for you.... now 1 that bumper should have been mint, seeing how it was done recently, and you claim to have gotten better car by car...2 these workers that wrap for you since your not ever there, are they the same people who are wrapping your sofa upholstery? because i do not want a sofa that looks like your car.

I would like to see this C63 you claim.....cuz last i went to IVO i saw your nice black 335i sitting their next to your bumper... looked a lot nicer now without the wrap, must say, gorgeous car!!

plz post pics for us to see!

To the above poster who posted about his sig....he does not have half the mods he claims, saw a post on his facebook a while back claiming hes putting down 500 rear wheel power!!! like the fuck?? anybody want to chime in and support that?

Its sad how alot of people are just hearing about this thread and chiming in just to say how true everything is.

i personally am going to stop replying after this post... i feel bad for this AmanKID...i thought id have more people bashing on me for picking on a lil guy than supporters...but damn....it must really suck to suck
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #185
Nash335
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Nash335 - 2010 335i e92 MSport 19" Style 225 BMW Performance Black Grills H&R Spacers Michelin PSS KW V2 Afe DCI + Scoops AR Design DP Active FMIC Active Custom CP Active BOV BMS OCC Spec Stage 3+ Aquamist HPS4 + Howerton 2 Cobb Custom PTF Tune 500 HP Club!
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 02:54 PM   #186
Shaz
General of the Armies
Canada
Rep
Drives: Souped up 94 civic with Vtec

Garage List
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2012, 06:30 AM   #187
chrisE92
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335KarDiC63 View Post
To the above poster who posted about his sig....he does not have half the mods he claims, saw a post on his facebook a while back claiming hes putting down 500 rear wheel power!!! like the fuck?? anybody want to chime in and support that?
yeah, I figured.
      07-15-2012, 10:29 AM   #188
pHo_e92
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: SGM e92

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [7.26]
2000 BMW 323i  [6.00]
1997 Honda Civic HB  [10.00]
2007 BMW X5 4.8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Wait so there's 2 karkid accounts, one of them owns a C63, the other a SL65?

I'm confused...
he is saying that its not him posting on 7machines forums claiming he got a SL65(prob got hacked) but apparently he is saying he JUST got a P31 C63 AMG.

| COBB | Injen DCI | Active Autowerke | Sonic Tuning | E92 Lighting | ER | HKS | BMS | Ground Control | Vortex Tuning |
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2012, 11:16 AM   #189
///Mandy
N54 <3
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pHo_e92 View Post
he is saying that its not him posting on 7machines forums claiming he got a SL65(prob got hacked) but apparently he is saying he JUST got a P31 C63 AMG.

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #190
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2012, 06:59 PM   #191
DMafia46
Hates Posers
Rep
Drives: E46M3,335xi,Lambo,

SO what colour is his C63 , he posted a black one, coupe and then a four door sedan which happens to be a special edition and ppl figured out whose it was. So whats good besides your garage where your mother works.

edit:
Your mother shouldve known to wrap it up
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 09:08 AM   #192
GTRG2
Ill Smoke You
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMafia46 View Post
SO what colour is his C63 , he posted a black one, coupe and then a four door sedan which happens to be a special edition and ppl figured out whose it was. So whats good besides your garage where your mother works.

edit:
Your mother shouldve known to wrap it up
LOL
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2012, 01:23 AM   #193
rfd.bebo
Registered
Rep
Drives: N/A

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/warni...person-592011/

Lol! I had to create an account in this forums coming from RFD browsing through the scammers and warnings sub-forum.

Here's another thread of him getting banned on another account:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/warni...eller-1001067/

I guess he went a different route and started selling phones too!
He even tried to sell a car plate! Isn't that classy?

Word spreads fast when you mess with the wrong people.

I don't even know this kid and I find all these threads full of lulz against him!
Buyer beware here are his kijiji adds as well!

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-PostersOt...serIdZ47595503

Cheers!

Last edited by rfd.bebo; 07-18-2012 at 01:28 AM.. Reason: More info
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2012, 09:27 AM   #194
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfd.bebo View Post
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/warni...person-592011/

Lol! I had to create an account in this forums coming from RFD browsing through the scammers and warnings sub-forum.

Here's another thread of him getting banned on another account:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/warni...eller-1001067/

I guess he went a different route and started selling phones too!
He even tried to sell a car plate! Isn't that classy?

Word spreads fast when you mess with the wrong people.

I don't even know this kid and I find all these threads full of lulz against him!
Buyer beware here are his kijiji adds as well!

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-PostersOt...serIdZ47595503

Cheers!

Damn, this is pretty disgusting...why the hell is he wasting all these peoples time....fukin drives me nuts when people are no shows to meet up for a transaction...most disrespectful thing ever. Absolute garbage
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2012, 10:04 AM   #195
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

^ The man lost track of time and probably too busy doing wraping
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2012, 10:35 AM   #196
GTRG2
Ill Smoke You
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
Damn, this is pretty disgusting...why the hell is he wasting all these peoples time....fukin drives me nuts when people are no shows to meet up for a transaction...most disrespectful thing ever. Absolute garbage

+ 1 ... million
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #197
DESI4life10
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Coding: Desi4life10@gmail.com

What is sad is how those thread are from 2008. He has been doing this for that long, WOW is all I can say. Douchebag on his part for sure.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2012, 12:36 PM   #198
Jon@Bimmersport Automotive
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 Active Supercharged

Garage List
2003.5 BMW M3  [10.00]
I wish this all happened at a meet, it'd be more fun than the actual drive itself. Although some people I know who know karkid from early teenage years saw this and said I'm not surprised.

I don't know Aman well enough so

One thing I can say, if it is you who's posting (although really, someone is fake posting on your account?) to talk about people living off their parents houses etc. If I recall you live near me, across from our old high school which I'd logically assume is not YOUR house. The shop you run your business out of is not YOUR shop, or your not paying for it as you said its a sofa business (near Auto Power?)...which I guess who is also leasing your benz (any human being leasing without expensing it..well no comment). I don't know, being 25 and actually owning my own house and cars I've had growing up working a paper route to buy my clothes and gear makes me upset reading (if it was you or not). - Not that there is anything wrong with having help from parents or anything along those lines.

P.S. This reminds me of a board member here a long time ago....you guys know him real well, although I know him from another BMW board local to us.

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport Automotive; 07-18-2012 at 12:51 PM..
Appreciate 0