E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Please Help

03-20-2024, 06:58 PM   #1
N52-328xi
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi

Please Help

I have an 07 328xi (2wd now bc it ate through cv axles in minutes) and after receiving a red locked steering wheel sign on the dash the car would not crank, which I thought was being caused by a faulty CAS module(windshield wipers going nuts& all sort of crazy nonsense) so I got another one from the junkyard I got lucky enough to find a key as well so I plugged it in just for shiz and giggles which gave the car fuel pressure, but it wouldn’t spark which I’d assume is from non-matching VINs between the DME and CAS, so I boxed up the cars key, DME, old & new CAS and sent it off to Team ECU Corp based in West Palm (this was the biggest mistake ever) They kept my modules for over a month without any effort to contact me after I’d called them multiple times and been sent to voicemail repeatedly(during business hours) I contacted them through everything I could imagine and after a loooong time they finally wrote me back claiming that the CAS was not the problem, instead it was the DME which was understandable because the car didn’t want to communicate all the time through DME something’s worked something’s didn’t, I told them to send it back and I’d pay for the diagnosis, which I did through invoice, now they have applied a $45 storage fee for each day theyve had the modules overdue, summing up to over $800?!?!?!(Which is not getting paid) Please everyone stay away from this company, I now have a car that has been sitting for months with no DME, key, or CAS module and I feel stuck. I’m just not sure where to go, whether I should go to another junkyard to find a ECU, and CAS get a new key programmed and all that good jazz or what it would be really nice if somebody could help me out on what to do next I don’t have any experience programming modules nor do I have the programs to do so, it would be nice if someone could point me in the right direction ?
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2024, 07:19 PM   #2
jbash87
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 M5, 2012 X5d, 2008 E91

Garage List
2012 BMW X5 35d  [10.00]
2006 BMW M5  [10.00]
Did you get your DME, CAS's and keys back?? If so reach out to DUDMD for the programming. They will hook you up and have a very good reputation. If you don't have them back you might reach out to DUDMD anyways and see what the next steps would be. They may be able to do something for you.
Appreciate 1
      03-20-2024, 07:27 PM   #3
N52-328xi
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi

No, they will get sent to auction since I’m not paying the fee, I bet the guy does it pretty regularly lol he’s got the setup but I will definitely get in touch with dudmd I’ve never heard of them thank you.
Appreciate 0