E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > Cleveland, Shaker Heights - Suspension work, Rim Repair (bent), and Powdercoating

10-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
ndog14
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 328xi 6MT

Cleveland, Shaker Heights - Suspension work, Rim Repair (bent), and Powdercoating

So a few weeks ago I hit a big pot hole and my suspension bottomed out. Now it feels like the wheel from my front driver side has a lump between 10-20mph. I hope its not suspension work but a bent rim. If it's a bent rim while it is going to be repaired I would like to get my rims powdercoated.

Any recommended shops in the Shaker Heights area?

I take my car to Larchmere Imports for maintenance. Anyone have relevant experience with them that could help me with my dilemma?

UPDATE (10/12/12): The suspension and the rim are fine, but the rear right rim is bent. Any recommendations for rim repair, refurbishing, and powdercoating?

Last edited by ndog14; 10-12-2012 at 10:41 AM..
Appreciate 0