E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW Seattle

03-25-2006, 11:18 AM   #45
pmacino
Rep
Drives: '06 E90, '05 Grand Cherokee 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy1
I typically ask if the dealership has costco pricing. It saves alot of time.
That does save time. BMW of Bellevue will come right out and tell you that they will beat it. Not only that, our sales consultant told us what invoice was before we went to BMW of Seattle and BMW of Fife. We played the game on day of traveling to all three, but it saved us a couple of grand off of our 06' 330i Sport/Premium/Cold Weather/Comfort which had to be ordered...That was late January, we take delivery this morning.

While playing the game, BMW of Seattle was definately the least friendly/helpful and BMW of Fife was very friendly and candid in saying that they couldn't touch Bellevue's price (Fife just doesn't move that many 330s), but they could beat Bellevue's price on a 325.

Last edited by pmacino; 03-27-2006 at 02:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2007, 02:38 PM   #46
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

I am pleased thus far with Seattle BMW. Great sales experience, no pressure, no hassle and very accommodating. What more could you ask for? Got a good deal, a FAIR deal anyway, they aren't a charity and I don't feel violated. But this is at the beginning of the sales process so we will see.

Winter has been a champ and was pretty knowledgeable and very professional while still being personable.

Extremely UN-Stuffy environment, very laid back friendly without being Smarmy. Kind of funny, during the test drives I was actually encouraged to NOT spend extra money on this and that.

When we sat down to do the deal and get it ordered up, I made a couple of requests and they met them without complaint. I'm rarely a grinder. I am not worried about every penny saved. If I was I'd be shopping for Toyota's plain and simple. So while I will Balk at some charges, I am all fair the dealership making a fair profit and I do not expect a killer deal on the New hotness like the E92.

Go in with a great attitude, decide you're going to have fun, and BAM, you're having fun...
      02-22-2007, 02:30 PM   #47
TTG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

Garage List
BMW of Seattle is very very good place to get your car serviced (compared to Seattle) but their sales staff was not helpfull when I was shopping for my car..... I ordered mine from Hahn BMW in Yakima for $1K over ED invoice and literally saved $6,555.00. A 300 mile drive is definately worth the GREAT buying experience and the savings. I did everything either orver the phone or via email.... I would highly recomend Hahn for anyone who is in the market for a BMW!
2007 E92 335i -Space Gray.....ED Oct 19th, 2006 - Retired
Appreciate 0