E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > Good Source for replacement Trim Pieces

02-26-2014, 12:23 AM   #1
jme93
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 e61 M5 Touring

Good Source for replacement Trim Pieces

Anyone know a shop which specializes in interior and exterior trim? I was thinking to replace a few bits and bobs but the prices quoted by BMW HK are outrageous. I can find on eBay pretty easily but would rather deal locally.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2014, 02:06 AM   #2
NuBeetle
Private First Class
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI 323iA

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jme93 View Post
Anyone know a shop which specializes in interior and exterior trim? I was thinking to replace a few bits and bobs but the prices quoted by BMW HK are outrageous. I can find on eBay pretty easily but would rather deal locally.
For buying genuine bimmer parts and accessories, you can source from the local parts store. Valiant (Mong Kok), Deutschland (Hung Hom) and Pyramid (Wan Chai, Chai Wan, Cheung Sha Wan) Google for detail address and tel number.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 01:30 AM   #3
jme93
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 e61 M5 Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuBeetle View Post
For buying genuine bimmer parts and accessories, you can source from the local parts store. Valiant (Mong Kok), Deutschland (Hung Hom) and Pyramid (Wan Chai, Chai Wan, Cheung Sha Wan) Google for detail address and tel number.
Thanks NuBeetle! That's perfect. Any experience with any of them?
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 05:18 AM   #4
NuBeetle
Private First Class
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI 323iA

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jme93 View Post
Thanks NuBeetle! That's perfect. Any experience with any of them?
YES, me and my friends order / buy parts from three of them. My PE and BBK were from Valiant, my friend's M-tech kit and Performance steering wheel were from Deutschland. We're satisfied!
If the parts you need isn't in-stock, they can order for you, so it's recommended to ask for the ETA as well. In my opinion, Deutschland do a faster shipment.
Appreciate 0