E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Wastegate Rattle Warranty question

09-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
E90_boostjunky
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW 335I E90 SGM

Wastegate Rattle Warranty question

I was wondering what i have to do to get my car checked out under the warranty for the wastegate rattling noise, i hear some rattling noise when i push on the gas sometimes, but idk what it is. can i just make an appointment and have them check it out. or would they charge me. Please help, i just want to get this covered under warranty before my miles rack up and my car has a serious problem. thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2012, 09:20 PM   #2
jmb85
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Just tell them "i hear some rattling noise when i push on the gas sometimes, but idk what it is" and you should be fine. they will take a look and determine if its under warranty or not. they didn't charge me anything when I went. (they did replace them)
Appreciate 0