E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > V2: Lets get a LOL pic thread going



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-23-2015, 09:46 AM   #1233
TrevorM3
Banned
20
Rep
1,616
Posts

Drives: S54
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
http://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comment...girlfriend_by/

It's not a picture, but a funny read I came across on Reddit this morning. Some of the comments at the bottom are priceless.



the whole premise that he didn't know what a potato was had me rolling.

i'm not sure why.


i should start reading reddit more
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2015, 10:26 AM   #1234
Billup
Oh you fancy, huh
Billup's Avatar
Azerbaijan
129
Rep
848
Posts

Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baconopolos Island

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
I tried to read it, but the kid is either 12 years old and is trying to use big words in the wrong places, or he's a foreigner that's doing his best to type proper English. I barely made it through the first two paragraphs before I became annoyed.
Yeah I wasn't exactly posting it as a grammatical feat of excellence, but the story itself is actually funny if you make it all the way through.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
the whole premise that he didn't know what a potato was had me rolling.

i'm not sure why.


i should start reading reddit more
I was literally crying this morning as I read the ending. The fact that he stuck to it and kept it up is incredible. I would have fessed up lol.


There's some pretty funny shit that pops up on there, I usually stumble on these on the front page.
__________________
2012 Black Motorbike
2008 Red Car
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2015, 10:51 AM   #1235
TrevorM3
Banned
20
Rep
1,616
Posts

Drives: S54
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Yeah I wasn't exactly posting it as a grammatical feat of excellence, but the story itself is actually funny if you make it all the way through.




I was literally crying this morning as I read the ending. The fact that he stuck to it and kept it up is incredible. I would have fessed up lol.


There's some pretty funny shit that pops up on there, I usually stumble on these on the front page.




is there a certain section to see stuff like that? i'm not very familiar with reddit.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2015, 10:52 AM   #1236
TrevorM3
Banned
20
Rep
1,616
Posts

Drives: S54
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
I tried to read it, but the kid is either 12 years old and is trying to use big words in the wrong places, or he's a foreigner that's doing his best to type proper English. I barely made it through the first two paragraphs before I became annoyed.




not everyone on the internet is a scholar such as yourself.

it's a joke, guy.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2015, 11:12 AM   #1237
Billup
Oh you fancy, huh
Billup's Avatar
Azerbaijan
129
Rep
848
Posts

Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baconopolos Island

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
is there a certain section to see stuff like that? i'm not very familiar with reddit.
There's a TIFU (Today I fugged up), but most of the stories aren't as good as this one.

If you make a username, you can filter the "subreddits" that you like, and the most popular will show up on your front page. I usually do Science Facts, Today I learned, TIFU, Funny, Pics, News, and a few others.
__________________
2012 Black Motorbike
2008 Red Car
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2015, 11:24 PM   #1238
TrevorM3
Banned
20
Rep
1,616
Posts

Drives: S54
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
There's a TIFU (Today I fugged up), but most of the stories aren't as good as this one.

If you make a username, you can filter the "subreddits" that you like, and the most popular will show up on your front page. I usually do Science Facts, Today I learned, TIFU, Funny, Pics, News, and a few others.



cool thanks potato
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2015, 08:16 PM   #1239
P1et
Brigadier General
P1et's Avatar
96
Rep
3,551
Posts

Drives: '11 X5 | '11 135i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
not everyone on the internet is a scholar such as yourself.

it's a joke, guy.
Please don't be rude to me.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2015, 03:55 PM   #1240
kmarei
Banned
Egypt
137
Rep
6,526
Posts

Drives: 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C LE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

iTrader: (33)

Garage List
Go Canada!!

Appreciate 1
      01-26-2015, 05:01 PM   #1241
954Stealth
Brigadier General
954Stealth's Avatar
United_States
249
Rep
3,413
Posts

Drives: A Car
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bacon Raton, FL

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Please don't be rude to me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
You know you're getting bacon, when you're cooking bacon.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2015, 06:07 PM   #1242
ShopVac
Not willing to take advice
ShopVac's Avatar
9
Rep
410
Posts

Drives: '08 335xi cpe - aero kit, 6MT
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pittsburgh

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
Go Canada!!
Oh my - I didn't even realize that shirt said Canada. I'm thinking - who the F would wear a shirt like that?
__________________

- Joey
| 2008 BMW 335xi | 2006 MINI Cooper S Vert | 2011 Ford Edge Limited | 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Diesel |
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2015, 05:47 AM   #1243
grimlock
Lieutenant Colonel
68
Rep
1,831
Posts

Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
Go Canada!!

That's what it should look like afterwards - dark in the middle and red around the edges
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2015, 08:16 AM   #1244
kmarei
Banned
Egypt
137
Rep
6,526
Posts

Drives: 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C LE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Reston, VA

iTrader: (33)

Garage List
I love how it's only the one in the middle that's frowning
The other 2 are happy
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST