E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Namotorsports, bimmian, e92-lighting, jlevisw, F1 Autohausand longtran

12-19-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
aynahko
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i

Thumbs up Namotorsports, bimmian, e92-lighting, jlevisw, F1 Autohausand longtran

Hello peoples! New here but always checking out the site. Finally got my account working so I thought I would give praise where it is due. First car that I bought myself and I knew I was going be modding 'her'. Here's what has been installed so far and many kudos to the vendors I have supported from here.

North American Motorsports
Lux 5.0 for LCI
Vista Harness for DRL

Received shipment after only 4 days
Awesome products, awesome service

Bimmian.com
Roundel overlays
Weisslicht license plate lights
Wheel care kit (dunno why when I hardly ever wash her, I leave her in good hands at the local hand car wash)

No complaints, shipment arrived as scheduled

Mike@F1 Autohaus
Euphoria 6K LED interior kit

Got it in 6 days. Super white, bright, and always getting compliments!

e92-lighting
Mtec 4320k h7 (hi/low)
Mteck 4320k h11
Jet Black painted reflector (still pending?!!)

Got the bulbs in 3 days, looking awesome
Reflector is a different story....still awaiting shipment?
will update upon receipt of them
Jlevisw
Matte black grill
Painted license plate frame
White LEDs for sidemarker and reverse lights
Resistor set for corner delete

Everything received in 3 days, awesome vendor
they even included a candy cane in the box! LOL

Longtran
His knowledge and expertise

I didn't have the intestinal fortitude to cut wires so did a little research and he seemed like the go to guy for me locally. He did an awesome job on the corner delete and vista harness. About 2 hours for everything. He made my car look better and I made a friend for future mods that are over my head. Coming up is the bms powerbox. Thanks again Long!

Aside from the minor setback of not knowing the status on my painted reflectors from e92-lighting (i am being patient about it as i know things happen), I am extremely pleased and happy with the products offered by the vendors I purchased from. I would highly recommend their products and services. Trustworthy, reputable, and when the finances look better (it is xmas and new years soon) I will be ordering more! Thanks again everyone!!

Appreciate 0
      12-19-2009, 07:53 PM   #2
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

Glad we could be a part of the project and thanks for the support!
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2009, 02:56 PM   #3
namotorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by aynahko View Post
Hello peoples! New here but always checking out the site. Finally got my account working so I thought I would give praise where it is due. First car that I bought myself and I knew I was going be modding 'her'. Here's what has been installed so far and many kudos to the vendors I have supported from here.

North American Motorsports
Lux 5.0 for LCI
Vista Harness for DRL

Received shipment after only 4 days
Awesome products, awesome service

I didn't have the intestinal fortitude to cut wires so did a little research and he seemed like the go to guy for me locally. He did an awesome job on the corner delete and vista harness. About 2 hours for everything. He made my car look better and I made a friend for future mods that are over my head. Coming up is the bms powerbox. Thanks again Long!

Aside from the minor setback of not knowing the status on my painted reflectors from e92-lighting (i am being patient about it as i know things happen), I am extremely pleased and happy with the products offered by the vendors I purchased from. I would highly recommend their products and services. Trustworthy, reputable, and when the finances look better (it is xmas and new years soon) I will be ordering more! Thanks again everyone!!

Thanks for the order and the kind words, we truly appreciate your business.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2009, 10:45 PM   #4
r888
M Power
Rep
Drives: 323i E90

Thanks to namotorsports too. You guys declare 150 for me, haha I pay only 25 bucks tax. Love that! Smart guy!

I gave up to install the LUX 5.0 myself, is a pain in the ass! I have to go to the shop to do it.
LCI E90 323i | Silver | Premium package | M3 260M & Breyton 18" wheels | KW 2 | Matte black grill | Sylvania Silverstar H7 | MTECH H7 Cosmo Blue white | NOKYA H8 Yellow fog | LUX 5.0 LCI Halogen Angel Eyes |
Appreciate 0