E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > OEM Style 189 Wheels + Excellent RFT's + TPMS

10-20-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
Cem
Rep
Drives: Red 335i Coupe

OEM Style 189 Wheels + Excellent RFT's + TPMS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD on Ebay! Thanks.

These were just taken off my car today.

Factory 18" Style 189 (sport package) wheels, Bridgestone Potenza RE050A Run-Flat Tires, factory TPMS, and center caps. The wheels+tires were balanced without any vibrations etc. Basically you can bolt them right on to your E90/E92 and you are ready to go.

Tires are factory sizes; 225/40 R18 and 255/35 R18. Both fronts have 9/32" tread left, both rears have 8/32" left (new tire is 10/32"). Three tires were made in 2009, one made in 25/08.

Two wheels have small and shallow curb-rashes, three have single small rock chips on them. If you look for imperfections they don't look new but for daily driver from a couple feet away they look new.

TPMS's are already installed (my car is a '07 so these won't work on newer cars), kept them on to make life easier for the next owner.

I would like to get $1300 for the complete set if you send me your TPMS. If you don't have TPMS to trade I would like $1450 for the complete set. Price includes PayPal fees, shipping is extra. If you are local deduct $50 from the price.

I am located in San Antonio TX if you want to pick them up. I cannot meet you with the wheels as the new wheels on my car have low offset on the back and the tires are already almost rubbing as is.

I believe this is my 5th post so I will be able to receive PM's tomorrow. Till then send an email to ozbeycem@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Cem

Attached Images

Last edited by Cem; 10-22-2010 at 09:19 PM.. Reason: Sold!
Appreciate 0