E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > New pics

11-28-2014, 01:32 AM   #23
Si-M240i
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M240i LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah5411 View Post
Looks great!

But...I think you meant 19x8.5 et 35 and 19x9.5 et33, right?? (Ah...just saw that you had it right in your sig. Just a typo above. )
oops yes a typo....will edit to correct
      11-28-2014, 01:36 AM   #24
Si-M240i
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilove2dubb View Post
Unless you are going off roading, you can go much lower. Looks good regardless.
I have ground it out on the odd speed bump already and although I agree the front would look better dropped another 20mm, I would lose my exhaust as it has twice grounded out near the cat and bent a bracket and I go real slow over speed bump. I also discovered 2 carparks I can get out of without damage, so Guess I will have to leave it as is to save damage and repair bills
      11-28-2014, 01:41 AM   #25
Moutamid
Captain
Oman
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

I think if the wheels were black , it would look better.
This just my opinion .
Btw you have a nice car.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2014, 08:06 AM   #26
Si-M240i
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moutamid View Post
I think if the wheels were black , it would look better.
This just my opinion .
Btw you have a nice car.
I looked at Black but they were satin and not gloss so went for anthracite...good thing is it matches the carbon fibre perfectly
      11-28-2014, 03:54 PM   #27
Ilove2dubb
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46 ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si-335d View Post
I have ground it out on the odd speed bump already and although I agree the front would look better dropped another 20mm, I would lose my exhaust as it has twice grounded out near the cat and bent a bracket and I go real slow over speed bump. I also discovered 2 carparks I can get out of without damage, so Guess I will have to leave it as is to save damage and repair bills
Look, Montreal has some of the worst roads I have ever driven on, and I still get around without an issue. Our potholes are probably deeper than your speed bumps are high. That's just how it is in our area including the northern states. It's not always a matter of ground clearance, as you can pretty much get over anything with the right know how. Driving a lowered car takes patience, and skill. No excuses.
Appreciate 0