E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > WTS: 162's and tires AND Sport Suspension dampers/springs

01-30-2011, 10:55 PM   #1
TxBeem
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90

WTS: 162's and tires AND Sport Suspension dampers/springs

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I posted earlier but I didn't have pictures ready so I am reposting. I have a nice set of OEM 162's pairing up with Sport Suspension. This is really perfect for anyone who has a 328/330 and would like to look and perform better but still retaining that OEM look. I removed these at about 36k. I prefer to sell the entire set together...best bang for the buck! And I prefer local pick-up. I live in the DFW metroplex. There is no TPM device.

Please check out:
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...layCatalogid=0

OR you can type in the part number of the dampers to see what this would cost you new. Unfortunately, any BMW part is quite expensive and to just ONLY get Sport Suspension dampers and springs would cost about $1350, new. You still have to spend more $ on a few little parts so cost can rise to $1500 easily. I hope the pics tell enough. Rear tires have about 25% tread left. PM if you are serious. I'll take best offer. And remember, locals only.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-30-2011, 11:39 PM   #2
homeryen88
Homer Yen
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 (sold Aug 2019); F30 Sedan

BUMP...
Appreciate 0