E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Good paintless dent repair shop

10-25-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
Brian911
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 07 335i sedan

Good paintless dent repair shop

I had a dent the size of a nickel removed from my front fender at Autodent on Doncaster. To complicate things further, the dent was located on a crease. After Chad was done with it, you could not tell there was ever any damage. I was impressed that Chad buffed out the damage to the clearcoat. He didn't stop until it was absolutely flawless. The casualness and the friendliness in the garage was refreshing. If you ever go, let them know the guy with the 2007 335i sent you!
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2012, 06:32 AM   #2
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

Had my PDR done there too. Excellent result (cannot even tell) and the price was very fair & reasonable .... Unlike Dent Doctor down the street ... over-exaggerate the repair issue and charge 3x more than what I paid at Autodent.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2012, 07:50 AM   #3
summall
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

Thanks for sharing. Hope I never have to visit him but great to learn about where to go just in case. So how much approximately did he charge?
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

price is subject to how difficult the fix is.

In general, I think $40 is the lowest the shop will charge. Mine cost $80 (took about 45 minutes) as the tech guy took his time to make sure if the dent never happened.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 05:07 PM   #5
RobSquared
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 335IX SDN & 2012 X5

I was at Autodent today after finding a long vertical crease (approx 8") where someone carelessly opened their door into my car. Long gone are the days when someone might leave you a note owning up to it but that's another story.

Chad at Autodent was a magician and did a "Copperfield" on that dent and made it disappear. Couldn't be happier with that place and the old-school friendly service.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 09:44 PM   #6
BennyJones
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpine White M Sport F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian911
I had a dent the size of a nickel removed from my front fender at Autodent on Doncaster. To complicate things further, the dent was located on a crease. After Chad was done with it, you could not tell there was ever any damage. I was impressed that Chad buffed out the damage to the clearcoat. He didn't stop until it was absolutely flawless. The casualness and the friendliness in the garage was refreshing. If you ever go, let them know the guy with the 2007 335i sent you!
Hey Brian,
Where do I find Chad... I have one a little bigger than that on my front fender crease from some idiots shopping cart pushed into my car... I would like to see if he could fix it!
Thanks!!
      01-30-2013, 10:26 PM   #7
Brian911
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 07 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyJones View Post
Hey Brian,
Where do I find Chad... I have one a little bigger than that on my front fender crease from some idiots shopping cart pushed into my car... I would like to see if he could fix it!
Thanks!!
Here: http://www.autodent.ca/location.htm
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2013, 11:27 PM   #8
BennyJones
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpine White M Sport F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian911
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyJones View Post
Hey Brian,
Thanks!!
Here: http://www.autodent.ca/location.htm
Thanks!!