E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > JB4 G5 ISO and USB cable for n54

12-29-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335is

JB4 G5 ISO and USB cable for n54

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hey guys,

I bought this off the forum around October but never got around to installing it. Reason being is I got my car in September and there were a few maintenance items coming up in the future so I decided to hold off on the install until I got it back from the dealer.

Anyways, in the few months of having my car, I have read on the forums and heard from peoples experience that the Cobb AP works a lot better with the DCT cars (My car is a 335is) I spent the last month debating what route I should go and I ended up choosing the Cobb. In the future, I may go and get a JB4, but the plans I have for my car are not going to get crazy enough to really fully utilize the JB4. At least for the next year or two. So, even though I got a decent deal, my loss is still your gain! I have included a pic with my username because I do not have very much feedback on here. If someone wants to see more feedback, I have a ton on eBay and e46fanatics as well as other forums.

- JB4 G5 with the ISO mod
- For N54 cars
- Includes the USB cable
- No bent pins
- What you see is what you get

SOLD (CONUS)

Attached Images

Last edited by SUHleen; 12-29-2013 at 03:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335is

Sold. That was quick
Appreciate 0