E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > 58mm FILTERS SET + ADJUSTABLE RUBBER HOOD for ie CANON XSi/XTi/XT 18-55mm kit lens

07-13-2008, 04:40 PM   #1
hipvspec
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: you crazy

58mm FILTERS SET + ADJUSTABLE RUBBER HOOD for ie CANON XSi/XTi/XT 18-55mm kit lens

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for grab is a set of three filters kit that include a UV filter, a Florescent filter and a Polarize filter(this filter can be rotated to determine the amount of reflection to be removed) fitted in a carrying pouch. A three position lens hood is also included(The hood have metal thread and it can be used along with filter). All these for $20(don't compare ebay price please). Local pick up in either Walnut or Irvine, CA. I really don't want to ship these, so if you are socal and you just brought a Canon XSi or XTi or XT with Canon's 18-55mm kit lens (IS or not i think they both have 58mm lens diameter) and you wanted these little accessories to play around they are pretty nice addition. They are no HOYA but they fit great and work just fine as I tried on a friend's new XSi.

*reason of selling: The XSi that I ordered had crazy back focus and it's actually a previously returned item so I returned it. Now switched to D80 instead

*they are only opened to check fitments but other than that they're never used.

pics:

Last edited by hipvspec; 07-24-2008 at 06:53 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2008, 12:20 AM   #2
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

It looks good but by the time I get there i'll probably use a tank of gas.. any chance of you dropping by LA?

Appreciate 0
      07-24-2008, 06:34 AM   #3
hipvspec
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: you crazy

replied by pm.