E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Need a car for this weekend.

03-19-2008, 11:30 PM   #1
JOYRIIDE1113
Pirate
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailing Shark

Need a car for this weekend.

Hey guys, had a client cancel on me after booking a month in advance (pffft!). After booking his car a month in advance I had to postpone several details and tell some clients I would not be available for this weekend. Now I have no cars booked and wanted to let you guys know that if you needed your car done or cleaned up this weekend, I'm available and its a great opportunity since it would be short notice and no wait.

A lot of my work is thrown around in the detailing sub-forum so if you want it done, let me know.

Joy
sure Vintage is rad, but if they screw up the prep it won't matter if they coat it in pure white carnauba picked from trees that bloom every ten years during a full moon; it will still look like ass. ---PICUS
Appreciate 0