E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Guy backed up in to me

01-13-2013, 03:50 AM   #23
BlackE93
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
This.

Have your shop send over the quote to the insurance company, have the insurance company send the check directly to you, do what you please with the money.
Thank you for the answer this was what I was wondering I could do didn't know if the insurance company can just give me the money and I do whatever I want. Kind of thinking about a new m3 rep but don't know if they'll give me enough for that
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2013, 03:56 AM   #24
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMamba View Post
Thank you for the answer this was what I was wondering I could do didn't know if the insurance company can just give me the money and I do whatever I want. Kind of thinking about a new m3 rep but don't know if they'll give me enough for that
lol are you kidding?

You're going to get a quote for all new BMW parts (well most likely unless they really do feel like they can fix it). With a new OEM bumper, fender, and headlight + paint + labor I believe you're looking at a 2-3k check. An M3 rep you can get for $400-$600.
      01-13-2013, 02:53 PM   #25
BlackE93
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
lol are you kidding?

You're going to get a quote for all new BMW parts (well most likely unless they really do feel like they can fix it). With a new OEM bumper, fender, and headlight + paint + labor I believe you're looking at a 2-3k check. An M3 rep you can get for $400-$600.
Whoa thanks for your answer man really appreciate it
Appreciate 0