E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Vishnu?

Closed Thread

02-11-2013, 06:48 PM   #89
Dmacc
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes335XI View Post
I think you missed my point all together. I have no interest in making 660WHP, I also have no interest in upgrading the suspension and driveline in order to handle that kind of power. If I can get a low 11 second car with upgraded twin turbos with mild modifications, I'll take it. I'm not going to spend the money and go single turbo just to get into the 10's. I'm not saying it's pointless, I'm just saying it is definitely not for everyone. I think RB's or Vargas stage 2 is a more realistic and reasonable option for most. The single turbo is great for those that want to take that step, but most are happy with 500WHP.
Okay, now I understand where you were coming from, I do agree with you that the ST option is quite an expense if you're looking to put down all the power successfully, I do agree with you right now there is probably more of a market for stage 2 twins, however I do see this changing in the future as these cars and this platform begin to depreciate over time, we will start to see more and more people pulling the trigger on big single kits being developed.

thanks to MGallop
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2013, 01:36 PM   #90
scottp999
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 4runner SR5

Garage List
2007 BMW 335  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by themyst View Post
You dont have to give up the Procede to stack Cobb. Pull CPS wires, voila.
Thanks. Know if anyone has pulled the CPS wires and loaded the BMS flash? Would love to see some logs and feedback it that has been attempted.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #91
themyst
Major General
South Korea
Rep
Drives: '16 MK7 GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottp999 View Post
Thanks. Know if anyone has pulled the CPS wires and loaded the BMS flash? Would love to see some logs and feedback it that has been attempted.
I've pulled CPS wires for misfire testing back in the day and it worked just fine. Turns into a JB4 basically. Some things like autotuning and whatever won't work properly, but I doubt you would care.
      02-17-2013, 11:33 PM   #92
Ldavis22
Registered
Rep
Drives: Clunker

This is my first post so bear with me:
Most of the posts on this thread sound like needy insecure b*tches. So I’m calling you out, how many of you spend money with him?
Vishnu Tuning is a small business and it sounds like many of you are comparing it to your boyfriend that holds your hand and tells you that you are special.
I emailed Vishnu on a Tuesday; Wednesday I had a reply answering all of my questions in a very professional manner. Asking for more than that from a small company is not rational. The man cannot sit on the forums all day stroking your insecure teenage ego.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread