E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > 2011 BMW 328XI Will Not Start

12-02-2023, 09:16 PM   #1
BMW_Noob
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328XI

2011 BMW 328XI Will Not Start

Hello everyone,

First of all thank you in advance for any guidance provided. I'm trying to help my dad find a solution to his problem, or to determine if its worth it to try and fix his BMW.

Essentially, his radiator spit out the plug and all of the anti-freeze poured out. He proceeded to fill it up with water and drove it home that way. The car sat over night, my dad repaired the plug and re-filled the antifreeze and from there, the car would not start again. He has tried many different things including checking fuses and changing the battery and he has tried some reset options he found online to no avail.

What I would like to do is to start troubleshooting from step 1. I can provide any information or pictures necessary, I just need the guidance from an experienced person. Please and thank you.
Appreciate 0