E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Impressions - BMW Service Centers around Boston.

07-18-2012, 01:00 AM   #23
cb4
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrom
I go to BMW Sudbury for this exact reason! Everywhere else sucks.
Sudbury is the worst of all of them.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #24
alex2112
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 X1 M-Sport

+1 for Jeremy at Tulley in Nashua. He's always been extremely helpful, very polite, and knowledgable every time I've dealt with him. I bought my car there and they've been pretty good at diagnosing and fixing issues. I don't have any horror stories of them returning my car with excessive miles, dents, damages, or dirty seats. I think they have an honest service dept.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #25
pinemind
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i M-sport 6 sp manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb4 View Post
Sudbury is the worst of all of them.
I called and got an appointment the next day to fix my seatbelt extender (which I hear some dealers won't bother with unless you hassle them) on a CPO purchased there. Got a loaner car, no issues at all. Dropped off at 7:30 am, done by noon.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #26
BJK1903
BESIKTAS - cArsi
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Grey - 2008 xi E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex2112 View Post
+1 for Jeremy at Tulley in Nashua. He's always been extremely helpful, very polite, and knowledgable every time I've dealt with him. I bought my car there and they've been pretty good at diagnosing and fixing issues. I don't have any horror stories of them returning my car with excessive miles, dents, damages, or dirty seats. I think they have an honest service dept.
I think I will be taking my car there. No one so far said anything bad about them. All good stories.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 07:04 AM   #27
darkrom
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinemind View Post
I called and got an appointment the next day to fix my seatbelt extender (which I hear some dealers won't bother with unless you hassle them) on a CPO purchased there. Got a loaner car, no issues at all. Dropped off at 7:30 am, done by noon.
Yeah I've had great luck there as well!

I guess in the end the dealership is only as good as the particular service adviser you get that day. You could go to New England's finest dealership and still get a SA having a shitty day and you won't be happy.

Overall sudbury has been fantastic to me and everyone else there seems happy.
Appreciate 0