E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > FS - OEM M3 Wheels (Style 220)

10-07-2014, 01:26 AM   #1
suff
On the hunt for PSI
Australia
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

FS - OEM M3 Wheels (Style 220)

Hi All,

Thanks to my dear friends need to show me how good he is at holding a power slide (not very good), I have a set of OEM 19" Style 220M wheels to sell.

The two rear wheels and one of the front wheels are in excellent condition with only very minor chips. the remaining front wheel is quite badly damaged, with a couple of bent spokes and severe rash.

Alliance Rim Repairs have already seen the damaged wheel and have confirmed that it can be repaired for approx $250-$300, but to be honest I dont have the inclination to do so, thus will be looking to sell the set as is, and will reflect this in the price

19" x 8.5" ET 29 in the front
19" x 9.5" ET 23 in the rear

I have left the tyre on the damaged wheel as evidence of no cracking / leaks, this can be removed prior to freight if desired, otherwise the wheels are ready to go now.

Chasing $750 for the set.. pictures will go up tonight. Happy to freight (at your cost) to the east cost (will be ~$140), or pickup welcome in Belmont if you are in WA

Cheers

Chris
      10-08-2014, 07:02 AM   #2
suff
On the hunt for PSI
Australia
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Pic's as promised.. sorry I haven't cleaned the wheels!